Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Sounds like a plan, you'll get your strains you want.

I’m sure I will, and if not man did i

Always been interested in the Atf. Was legendary weed back in the 80's here. Heard reports of these huge plants in Alaska .

Yeah that atf is a booster and a real nice smoke!

Just smoked the first dried ATF x GG4 and man is it potent! Pics will follow but I have 31 gram dried herb. It might have dried a little to fast but the boveda bags will cure it just right ^^

Congrats on the ATF x GG4!

thnx buddy, I’m so happy I got a potent strain in my collection again :circle-of-love: It really is strong in smoke(ofcourse it needs more curing and burping) and the taste is real intense. I love it. For now I feel medicated and it’s clear that indica and Sativa were mixed here tough the indica feels a little more dominant.Sativa gives me more unrested feelings lately so yay

Lol that happens once in awhile

Pfew that’s a relief hahaha

Sorry to hear about the mold NS but I'm glad you got everything moved out of harm's way, including yourself! Congrats on the sproutlings...let's go females :).

Yeah it sucks, but nothing you can do about it. Let’s hope all bad things are done now and from here on it’s all building upwards lol. It is messing with my box building in December and i don’t like that feeling :p

Just made a couple of shot from the baby beans. 5 are up today so we’re going Great ^^ as a reward I had a small photoshoot with them.

also i took some buds from the ATF x GG4 for more nice pics.

i’ll upload them in a moment cause I can’t wait :yahoo:

Goooood evening peeps! Its picture time :cheer:

Today i found 5 ww x ww x cnd Euphoria girls up with the smallest just above ground. I took the camera and started playing. After some shots this is what i came up with

the last got all weird lighting in it but somehow it got to me...

then i went on and took some shots of the ATF x GG4 nugs... The first is special to me... it looks like a dragon head... please tell me you can see it?

Then some more shots with some focus not in the way i like but it sure shows alot of beauty imo..

Let me know what you think:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom