Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Yes once the roots hit water they take off big time.

you told me before and you were right again brother.

this morning the brown leafs are taken away so they look neat again. Now a few more days and I have to decide what 3 I’ll take with me...

Wait... i forgot to post the pics ... #medicated

the veg dwc is looking great after some trimming. The leafs had some trouble and now they look happy and praying :cheer:

And the roots are doing fine ^^

then I captured the BigBang and the Chocolate Mint OG while sleeping... the cmog got some caring but the Big Bang really has some Leaf damage..

the CMOG is frosty for early flower stage!

Good news guys!

another heavy smoker tested my GG4 x ATF cross that was made out of the female GG4 and the male ATF. It worked for me but to knock all 4 of us off our feet is rare!

I can’t wait till I have the time, room and filled jars to breed more seeds with them. With about 10 reg seeds there got to be a guy in between them and if not I’ll just reverse one as I have plenty CS left.

anyway this cross is a keeper And it will be a matter of time before I cross them :yahoo:

In the meanwhile... the chocolate mint og will get ready in the next 6-8 weeks. Another one to try for my buddy’s haha

More news my friends....

the Big Bang had quite the weight for the amount of bud on her. Not that it was a crazy difference but enough to investigate.

there happend to be zero elephants in the plant but there seems to be seed forming. Not entire buds, like 10 seeds a bud or so.

did I mention how important a decent clean is after pollinating? Haha. They were in my hobby room where loose pollen might have been around. There was a cleaning method After but these tiny flying seeds can go everywhere!

That said I’m more then happy to welcome more crosses in my collection as I know the genetics are overwhelming so far. Thinking about the CMOG it might be a real nice indica dominant sleeping med combined with the White Widow x Wonder Woman Genetics.

#becameafather300timesagain :rofl:

I tried to grow a bonsia tree and failed. That was before the internet though. They like to be almost starved i suspect. With terrible medium and water 4 times a year?

Well... not exactly haha. It’s about slowly shrinking the rootball till you have such a small rootball, you can put it in a shallow plate or pot.Watering is important because there ain’t a lot of reserve in the watering. So on hot days you might need to water bonsai twice. The 4 times a year is a cactus probably haha

how is everyones weekend?

I have today off, going to the grocery store then going to lay around the rest of the day. How’s your day going?
Ooooh that sounds wonderfull tbh!
I had my housekeeping and she is a friend. She was 8 when I first met her so it’s always fun and good times. She brought her niece today and I did not see her for years... lots of laughs so it was a great day ^^

the girls look strong to and by tomorrow I’ll be selecting the 3 Euphoric Wonder Widows that will go true to the next round :yahoo:

As you all know my baby wish ain’t really there in life, till you start talking canna baby’s :circle-of-love:

After I told you all my Big Bang probably had some seeds in them...i just decided to put it up to the test... guess what...fat calyx!

It wasn’t mature ofcourse but it does mean another new cross is on its way to my seed collection. Does anyone has a few acre of land for next summer? There is alot of genetics to be tested hahaha.

The new generation: Big Wonder Widow

Like the Euphoric Wonder Widow this might be a nice surprise to ^^

Back
Top Bottom