Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Nice harvest, what kind of spicy are you getting from her?

I just looked up the genetics and totally missed the skunk in it! Somehow I did not realize the skunk in the genetics. It was known but unknown haha. Totally missed a decent skunk smoke lately so yay ^^

Skunks can be really tasty.

for me it’s all about timing. Smoking skunk in the start of the day isn’t my thing. It feels more like a sigar moment later on the day.
The northern light in it might be the twist to as I haven’t smoked it before :battingeyelashes:

love the smell and just smoked the tester I took5-6 days ago. It’s spicy(when cured even more balanced ofcourse) a real lovely smoke, smooth on the throat and it got me off my feet. Somehow I needed to do stuff after some tokes and I made new canna oil with organic coco oil. There is some Lemon juice(Bio) in it and a drip or 3 mint oil(organic). All together it’s a real nice smell and hopefully I can rub it on when something hurts. Oooh and some agar agar. They are red alge that react like a natural thickener.

All together I like the smoke and the effect. A more detailed smoke report follows after a proper cure ^^

Good morning everyone!

How is the weekend going for everyone?

Two days ago i created a audio out port on a old radio that turned out to be the best project ever. For now i need just one speaker port changed so i have stereo in stead of mono... but it already is crazy good with the one...

Fixing that and the PS4, im thinking repairing stuff might become my thing hehe ^^

Ok Time to talk about the girl :D

The Big Bang got chopped on the 1st of Januari and the Chocolate mint OG is pretty frosty. Not the biggest ever as i had to flip her to fill jars, but man this pheno is lovely.

Then the Euphoric Wonder Widows in veg. All 3 are doing good and i expect a nice build of buds on them.

Looking at the structure it got to me that EVERY brench is the same size :O that is pretty freaking neat imo. Just topped them once and they shoot off to the light hehe. Lovely node spacing... leafs are good... i mean for a personal cross it makes me happy so far..

Let me know what you think :D The DWC is real nice, but it is a challenge for sure. once locked it the girls grow faster so let's keep finetuning ^^

The Chocolate Mint OG pics will be taken later this week

Back
Top Bottom