Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

DIY Bubbler update!!

So talking to Newty I came to find that alot of People stop thinking about a DIY because they make it look fancy and it looks hard to do.

So This week I got a air pump set for a aquarium at my local pet store. For €13 euro I had the pump, airhose, airstone. So Its complete.

This is not Anyway to make it fancy, This is a way to show How easy you can do it.

How does it work?

If you put clones in still water for to long they start rotting. To prevent This you push air true the water so it gets alot of oxygen. Its a great way to let your clones get roots and a pretty fast way to!

If you have any questions after This one Please do ask them! The foam was cut in 6 pieces so you can take out every clone seperate. Only transplant when ready right?

Time for Some pics!

Cant wait for the girls to get big enough to clone! So far the plan is to take 2 Acapulco Gold clones, 2 Alaskan ThunderFuck clones and 2 CBD clones. Give me a month and there Will be clones :yahoo::cheer:
That is awesome!. Ima sit ere @NaturalSpirit :peace:

We can always talk about it;)
My ATF was less than six inches... finished at over 2 feet. Granted it was a ways below the light...

Plants look great NS! Excited to see your cloning project

That is awesome!. Ima sit ere @NaturalSpirit :peace:

Welcome welcome BB :) good to have you around ^^ dont forget to get medicated along the way ;)

Nice pics:) Look at that happy #weedfam

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Wooohooo thnx twinnie! They are doing goooood good gooooood now Hehehe

My ATF was less than six inches... finished at over 2 feet. Granted it was a ways below the light...

Plants look great NS! Excited to see your cloning project

Thnx TMD, they came a far way with that hot medium, but here we are... growing like never before.... Muhahahahahahah (Its so early for me and i Did not have my coffee Hehehe)

Great news guys! @Ms Spirit will join us at this amazing community:circle-of-love:

After a decent time of "looking over the shoulder" she could not resist anymore. Growing a little more into this world every day ...it was just a matter of time:high-five:

Please keep in mind that she is still trying to figure this platform out so response could take some time:battingeyelashes:

Welcome welcome BB :) good to have you around ^^ dont forget to get medicated along the way ;)

Wooohooo thnx twinnie! They are doing goooood good gooooood now Hehehe

Thnx TMD, they came a far way with that hot medium, but here we are... growing like never before.... Muhahahahahahah (Its so early for me and i Did not have my coffee Hehehe)
I forget a lot of things... staying medicated aint one of em ;) keep em green fam!

Excited for miss spirits debut! Have a wonderfully green day all!

I decided not to take pics for a few days to get you guys the WoW factor a little more :eek:;)

All the girls are doing fine. Just cant wait till the small auto’s are Done so i can grow Some monsters in there :Namaste:

LOL I can understand that. Thankfully now i have enough plants that I can kind stick to a regular update schedule. I try to get new pics of the plants about every 5 days. So that means if I stick to my schedule, I have roughly two plants to take pictures of each day. Lets me break out my camera every day and capture new and exciting growth without boring the other members with taking the same pictures every day or every other day.

My namesake is looking fabulous! Great job, NS! And a warm welcome to Ms Spirit! It's nice to see grow couples on here :)

She says Thank you!! She havent really been online since She is still recovering.

She is looking good right? @newty and @Pennywise are doing great to, but Its a suprise :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom