Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Hey it works for me! Lol

Let it be.... Let it be..... let it beeeheeeeeeeeeehiiiiiiii

Yeah i’m In for that ^^

The ATF’s havent find their way above ground tough.... it kinda worries me a little...

Lets see If they find the way out tomorrow, night 420:bongrip:

I made my first attempt to create canna-bonbon’s. I really like the idea of popping a Chocolate with the coffee :circle-of-love:

When Its Done the pics Will be uploaded... This time Its cacao and Coco oil(with a Tiny bit of sunflower lecithin:drool:

To make it Sweet I took a bit of jam. No clue If This Will be tasty or just Sweet Hehe.

Its so hard to wait for the next harvest. Then we can finally make Some sativa oil:adore:

I need to do something with the Ghost Train Haze I have in my stash.

Damn I have that on the wish list to collect, a lot are on them to be honest lol:goodluck:

Cant wait till you pop them ^^

I have some that I am thinking about sliding into my perpetual in the next couple months.

Damn that would be Nice to see you grow that one side by side... I hear a grow-off coming (not high competative states boys, just a friendly one :rofl:)

Chocolate Bonbon Update

So here we are... round one of bonbon making..

It took me Some time to think about This one.. I used a pretty decent amount of oil(read 80 ML+) so there Will be around 8ml per bonbon probably:thumb:

Let us know how they do, if you’re still able to type! Lol

Haha Well for now I just took Some scrapes.. after Some private discussions and some heavy conversations today I dont feel that great. I rather try it when I feel neutral or good :)

To me Its all about timing and since I smoke true the day I try not to get that crazy with eating... tough I really like baking and it should just become legal here. Who knows If a 420 bakery can be set Up in the netherlands :circle-of-love: just a brainwave...... a good one tough!

Those look delicious NS. Great job.

Cheers.

Thank you so much DW! They are a little “damaged” but for a first run Its pretty amazing to me :) all my friends go crazy for my fridge with goodies hehe

We can probably do a duel Ghost Train grow! Just gotta wait for penny to get moved and for me to have an opening.

We can probably do a duel Ghost Train grow! Just gotta wait for penny to get moved and for me to have an opening.

Woops hit the reply button to fast! (Great scrapes lol)

Its would be good to see to Two growing together. A friendly duel makes both party’s go for the best imo. Not that i have seen you Two do anything else so far...

Back
Top Bottom