Lights

1x Mars Hydro 300W LED Flower

1x Growant GR240 150W LED Flower

1x Kingbo 50W LED Veg

Temps

Between 24 and 27 Celcius at day

Between 16 and 19 Celcius at night

Humidity

At day around 65 in the veg box and 45 in the flower box (depending on weather)

PH of media

Probably betwee 6.2 and 6.5, the coco/soil mix is new to me so any help is welcome J

Nutes

Complete Biobizz organic nutes collection. Starting without in my first few weeks but the root-juice. I killed my last plants with my enthousiastic dosing :eek:

Total amount of plants

Well, I'll pop in for voyeurism...... I like to watch... :cool:

Well, I'll pop in for voyeurism...... I like to watch... :cool:

welcome BW :) always Nice to meet new People. Grab a Seat and If you like take Some of the Chocolate,brownies or cookies I made :D Maybe a canna-coffee eh:p

Looking forward to it NS.

Cheers.

Great to have you on board DW :) Lets grow Some magic together

Want to see how an ATF grows out. I've yet to do an Indica-heavy grow.

Well the ATF is sativa, Maybe grow a Chocolate mint OG next to it? Thats What I am smoking right now. Really heavy indica buzz :D Anyway, welcome to you to :D

maybe you still have time to go back and edit this?

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?

AG Indica
ATF Indica
RAKA Hybrid, Sativa Dominant
DFA Ruderalis x Indica

Oh Damn, I paid so much attention to get it al right! Ah Well guess the indica took over Hehe. Will try to chance that tomorrow! Thnx for the Sharp eye

Oh Damn, I paid so much attention to get it al right! Ah Well guess the indica took over Hehe. Will try to chance that tomorrow! Thnx for the Sharp eye
You only have 7 hours to edit any post. FWIW

Hi you awesome peeps:cool:,

Here we are with my brand new journal :goodjob:

Please feel free to come and chill, ask.doubt and help out ^^

Lets grow old together:Namaste:

Lineup

Acapulco Gold (AG) 1x
Alaska Thunderfuck (ATF) 2x
Royal-AK Auto (RAKA) 1x
Dutchfem Auto (DFA) 1x

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?

AG Indica
ATF Indica
RAKA Hybrid, Sativa Dominant
DFA Ruderalis x Indica

Germ.Veg or Flower stage

All-in Germination Stage

Medium

Soil and coco mixed, Organic

Pots and size

3 Liter Air Pots (Yay)

Lights

1x Mars Hydro 300W LED Flower

1x Growant GR240 150W LED Flower

1x Kingbo 50W LED Veg

Temps

Between 24 and 27 Celcius at day

Between 16 and 19 Celcius at night

Humidity

At day around 65 in the veg box and 45 in the flower box (depending on weather)

PH of media

Probably betwee 6.2 and 6.5, the coco/soil mix is new to me so any help is welcome J

Nutes

Complete Biobizz organic nutes collection. Starting without in my first few weeks but the root-juice. I killed my last plants with my enthousiastic dosing :eek:

Total amount of plants

Yes sir im
Here brotha

Great, you started a new grow journal
Thank you Sarah, its great to have you looking around here :ciao:

You bet!! I wouldn’t miss this grow show!

:passitleft:

Woohooo Newtyyyyy! How could i do this journal without my pen-pal:hug: Take a seat to and enjoy the love of the MAcho machine(dont worry i mean the dog:slide:)

Lets make this happen!!

So i put the AG,RAKA,DFA in the airpots. after i ph'd the water to 6.3 i added it first to the coco/soil mix and then dropped the seeds in carefully with the use of the unicorn pencil(really nice if you havent scharpen it, thanks newty!) and a piece of paper. after dropping them in i carefully watered them with a wet paper towel method.

This grow is going to be checked wherever i can to make sure everything will be fine. Since i burned the last 3 seeds with the nutes i have a biologic coco/soil mix with nutes in them. its not a really hot medium because that would fry them again right away lol.

After talking to @imtoasted he adviced me to do a test of my "old" coco to see what the ppm will be. i did forgot the name so toasty if you would be so kind to help me remember it? :thanks:

I'll take a scoop of coco and a scoop of water. mix them good, let it sit for 15. mix them again, let them sit 15 minutes again and then check the ppm. i wonder what it will tell us.

If there is anything i am missing please do mention guys. this grow cant fail imo:ganjamon:

Have a great day and there will be some pics later today:Namaste:

Everything sounds awesome! Let’s see those babies grooow!

:cheer:
Well just ask...(I just finished most of the work lol)

Here we go!

So all the seeds but the ATF are planted. The atf’s are on the cenral heating to get Some extra temps Up.

The 3 seeds that were burned are now in a really downsized pot to become bonzai window plants. Who knows i might be able to make mini mothers lol.

Cant wait to see What Will happen :)

I forgot to mention that the auto’s are under the growant to start and the Acapulco gold is under the Kingbo to start, later on they Will get the mars. The ATF’s Will join her soon.

The names were kinda obvious because I killed each of you(or almost) so new round and new names ^^ Only G2HM is still on the list for getting her name Up on a plant. You are first in line, just that you know :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom