Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Hooray! I'm not that late to the party!! looking forward to watching you work your magic with these girls!

Yay Its so Nice that you and van stank are still in... sorry for neglecting you guys ;)

Lets grow Some Nice meds wohooo

Well the Coco test came out low. 325ppm so That wasnt the problem. I guess they really got to dry for a few days and Maybe it was Some light burn to? I started the new seeds with Only the growant. Later ill switch to the mars when they are a little older.

Well the Coco test came out low. 325ppm so That wasnt the problem. I guess they really got to dry for a few days and Maybe it was Some light burn to? I started the new seeds with Only the growant. Later ill switch to the mars when they are a little older.

I think you may have inadvertently made your album private. If you did, and can't change it. You will need to make a whole new album. It defaults to "album owner only". I can't see the pictures even though you can.

If you are still in the 7 hour window, you can get to your album, and select it, scroll down and choose in the bottom box to make it for all members. If not, you must re-upload all pictures into a new album NOT set to "album owner only".

Sorry, the admins are working on this but still haven't totally fixed it.

Just trying to help......sorry for the news.

I think you may have inadvertently made your album private. If you did, and can't change it. You will need to make a whole new album. It defaults to "album owner only". I can't see the pictures even though you can.

If you are still in the 7 hour window, you can get to your album, and select it, scroll down and choose in the bottom box to make it for all members. If not, you must re-upload all pictures into a new album NOT set to "album owner only".

Sorry, the admins are working on this but still haven't totally fixed it.

Just trying to help......sorry for the news.

WoW I guess i’m Not as good with the new platform yet :eek:

It should be better now?

Much better.....

You got it!!! :thumb:

Nice! Its really not needed to have private albums lol.

I am here!! Lets get this rolling NS! Can't wait to see you do your thing brother!

Yaaayyy welcome welcome van! You and ms stank are chilling on a warm place right now for the taproot and one of you already had a Tiny white spot:yahoo:

Lets do This buddy, when they finally have the grow boost it should be fine. Its just hard to be so passive while so exited hehe

Woot! Yay for all the new babies! I’ll be hoping you get a call for a house in town soon! 4th is pretty close to the top;)

I love new seeds! Lets get This party started

Well I have to visit Anyway so If 3 People dont have the right papers, are not there in time or refuse the house I got it... I have to see it to be Sure Its good for me... but i’m Positive about it. Fingers crossed

Thank you guys! I am really exited about the house!

The garden looks all good at This point. Little low in humidity but Thats ok. No girls above ground level so far.

Hopefully by the evening there Will be Some signs. Tough I skipped a night after Some ceiling staring so not Sure If i’ll make it lol.

Feeling better then expected with skipping the night.. it might be the thing I need to get back in my Natural ritm...

Have a great day everyone, Its time for Some canna-coffee :yahoo:

Good morning peeps,

This morning all seeds but the ATF are (just) above ground:yummy:

Ofcourse the ATF were planted a day later so expect them this evening or tomorrow to Come Up.

Toasty is in front, he was Up Yesterday morning :)

Have a great weekend :420:

:passitleft:

Medical update!

I am a little impatience with the girls so I tought of something else I can show you guys,including pictures.

So I made pics of the medical marijuana I am getting from the neurologic docter( not Sure about the official name) Its a sativa kind ( strain uncertain) that is been grown and “beamed” so there Will be No bugs,mold, or anything else in it.

To be able to get these medicine you need to have walked a long and hard road of doctors that like to test A LOT meds and Things before they Will get to This.

For me it helps me with my chronic (nerve) pain, adhd, deep sleep parasomnia, stomach problems and Some more. It Isnt grown by me(let that be clear) Its just my meds and they deserve a little shining in the spotlight since they make my day possible ^^

Btw Normally they have a lot of small buds so This is Unique!

Enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom