Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Don’t look bad at all, how does it Smoke?
Nice looking nug, NS! I'm glad she gives you the relief you seek!
Mmmm I’d eat that nug!

Ya how’s the smoke?

Gonna pack it in one awnser lol

My Two best buddy’s always try to at least have one smoke of them... It smells like a old addict with lemons(lmao:rofl:) and the smoke is really good. It really gives that sativa happy high, probably the reason Why they like it so much hehe

Pic update!

Were Full in baby phase lol. The Two atf’s have to Come Up and i am Sure they wil today or tomorrow.

The rest is alive and kicking! The #1 is still mr Zack ^^ dont worrie, Its a girl Hehe.

Time for the canna-coffee! I am still in love with that one:circle-of-love:

Have a great weekend eeerrrruuubbbbuuuddddyyyy:roorrip:

Such cute babies! All preparing to provide you with some kick ass medicine!!

Yeah they Will give me Nice meds for sure! they grow perfectly! Only the ATF is waiting for the good weather to pop Up lol.

Thank you for the kind word ms stank and have a great weekend:circle-of-love:

Good start NS. I’m sure those beautiful atf seeds will pop

I have no doubt they will buddy, thnk you for the positivity! it helps me and the girls ^^

the two auto`s need to be fast, the three sativa`s can take the time hehe.

Have a great weekend everybody:smokin:

Autos can go fast bro up to you

I really hope they do! i`m down to 5 gram of CMOG and then the medical so i try to smoke more medical now hehe. lets hope these baby`s can get the 8 week circle for sure (9 would be fine to lol). and then the sativa`s go 10(ATF) and hopefully 12 to 13 weeks(AG).. @Van Stank i cant remember the outcome of your test with cutting down at different weeks. how did that end? did you find a sweet spot?

Have a great day NS!

I see those airpots and they look fantastic! Great job putting them together...I’m still getting a watering from my one in the bloom room:D

Thank you dear newty! i wish you a wonderful weeked to:thanks:

the airpots seem to work perfect so far! there is also a upper side and a down side. the first two lines of `holes` are closed at the top so the water won´t come out. if you dont know what i mean i´ll be taking a pic this afternoon.

Ofcourse you do have to add enough medium to fill the pot up to that edge, but it might save you that extra shower to lol.

dont forget to medicate today guys, and i love the activity!:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom