Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

we have a true indica competition going on here. so far the atf is taking the most time to create pistils.. to me it looks like she will be flowering the longest and that should be a good indication right? not sure if my logic is actual true :hmmmm:

anyway all the girls are doing great! drinking good, growing good.. i realised the atf and cbd had a messed up FIM and they have a long main stem. kinda interesting... i might have to supercrop them?

All caught up NS. Garden looks great buddy. Congrats on the new seeds! Awesome job brother!

Thnx buddy, really means a lot:Namaste::passitleft:

I did take some pictures with my camera true my magnifyer… i needed a shot of me putting so much effort in a shot hehe.
ill upload them later to see if i can share the really really easy stage of seeds growing :cheer:

gooooooooooooooooooooooood morning guys and girls.

i know its quite early in the process to capture it, maybe i should add the macro lens in stead of shooting pics true the magnifyer lol. i might forgot that i had a macro... if that doesnt work i might want to try and save for a camera :p

have a great day peeps and i make it my mission to get a better capture today:yahoo:

Lol I understand trust me!

i never had enough time to try it all and my first watch that i got for my 12th birthday was in pieces within the hour.. just to give a image how i was as a kid. i think about things more now, but the energy to do it all isnt gone yet hehe.

i know all will be good in the end ^^

Hi guys!

After a few days of relaxing I felt good to put Some pollen on my girls!:cheer:

Its the very first time that I do This and as you know I cant do half work Hehe... so ALL the girls have a brench pollinated:battingeyelashes:

Also I think Some other buds Will be pollinated... Its such a small room, so many bags and they aint airtight lol.

So here we go!

So in Total:

ATF x ATF
Ag x ATF
AG x CMOG(Yes I had Some left:circle-of-love:)
Cbd OG kush01 x atf
Brooklyn x atf

I have No clue If all Will produce seeds... I have No clue id they Will be good... but Damn I cant wait to test them hehe

The AG or Acapulco Gold pollen that I am trying to make Will be for the Ag clone ^^

Have a great sunday everyone:Namaste:
Okay so is that pollen you have collected from a male atf ? If so you are putting it on one branch of each plant ? The baggies and emclose it for darkness and to try to contain pollen in one area?

So this is your first time trying this ?

Really cool man

It looks like something is forming in those calyxs otherwise they wouldn't be opened up like that.. can see two with slits in the middle. Nice frosty little seed pods buddy.. great job!:thumb::green_heart:

Awesome that you can see it bud, its hard to translate what i see to a pic so close. there are several like that so there probably be enough seeds :)

Okay so is that pollen you have collected from a male atf ? If so you are putting it on one branch of each plant ? The baggies and emclose it for darkness and to try to contain pollen in one area?

So this is your first time trying this ?

Really cool man

Yeah it was pollen from a male atf. the one i had as pf pic for i while i think? the cmog pollen were created with cs. i already created male pollen on the Chocolate Mint OG with CS (only 10ppm!). now i have 35ppm and the Acapulco gold pollen are on the way! then i can pollinate my ag clone . i did use the bags to trap the pollen. if i wouldnt the whole garden would get seeds. and it still might lol. the cmog seeds were like two weeks away and then got the white triangle flies so bad luck for me. i learned from it tough. i now am a shareholder in neem oil :rofl:

After 2-3 days you can remove the bags and spray with water to kill any stray pollen.

Good point pw, i did spray them afterwards. and put a ventilator at the buds to dry quickly. if it wasnt for you i wouldnt spray i think…. or wait it was you right?:hmmmm:

could multiquote with my laptop... we have a hate/love thing going on here... deleted 3 almost complete Multi quotes :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom