Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I can see how easy it is to fit small and "flatter" packages and stack them. So far i'm nowhere near so much harvest in my grow space, tough the quality might need a compare of my own:thumb:
I just like that fact of you got a lot of product instead of a million little jars. Also cheaper then buying jars too .

I then put my turkey bags with dried cannabis in a five gal bucket with air tight lid . Helps keep it dark try to store in cooler too. I find helps .

I get it though if your running say 3-6 zips off entire harvest then sure jars might be all needed .

Least we give you something to think about .

I just like that fact of you got a lot of product instead of a million little jars. Also cheaper then buying jars too .

I then put my turkey bags with dried cannabis in a five gal bucket with air tight lid . Helps keep it dark try to store in cooler too. I find helps .

I get it though if your running say 3-6 zips off entire harvest then sure jars might be all needed .

Least we give you something to think about .
Thats absolutely true Joe! Tough i want some variety in my meds, the tought of one big pot has occured several times now:battingeyelashes:

I think when Derby outlined his turkey bag drying method, he still went to curing in jars. Airtight is important and it doesn't seem like the bags are long term. Joe's idea to put the bags into an airtight lightproof bucket is a good one.

Hmm Maybe there are premium quality turkey bags? We got This “Corporate groceries store” and I happen to have a card. If i’m There ill check it out. They have Everything for a professional there :)

That Bucket sounds solid to, tough I would not be able to keep it shut all of the time hehehe

Not sure how strong your hands are these days but some of them are damn hard to open :).

I am becoming a logical person, and it freaks me out..... grabbing the scissors all the time ;) my hands aint working with me so I might just stick to jars for now and vacuum seal Some Bud every now and then...

These Are the girls This morning

Thnx PW, this morning the first hairs were showable, so it was time to put her in flower. She just had her first light flower feed so i think tomorrow she will pray up more and start preparing some delicious buds:p

The Cbd Euphoria is at 4 weeks now, she is starting to get big and i hope to CRUSH the 27 grams of the acapulco gold:Namaste:

The Brooklyn looked like it fit fine in the veg tent. Why move it into the flower tent when I'm sure it would love the extra hours of light?

good question, I wasnt Sure at first but I need the space in the veg box and the bloom room had 150 watts more.. I think it Will show in the end :)

Back
Top Bottom