Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Do you have cigars blunts to pass out? Congrats! :blunt:

So I went to my father for Some quality time and Some chillings, man is it Nice and sunny out today!

The “dome” thingy is a epoxy creation with shungite on top. It helps to block alot of radiation beams :)

#healthydaddy

Enjoy the weather Dear fam :circle-of-love:

Good morning everyone :circle-of-love:

The baby’s are doing good today! The battle of the meds is on:headbanger:

I Also found Bucket mounts and a enzyme cleaner that is a combination of 15 different enzymes. Hopefully that Will do the trick:high-five:

The dwc Bucket Will get cleaned today and my guess is that monday the enzymes arrive. The Euphoria in the DWC needs a defoil and She Will receive it today aswell.

After that Its time to clean the rocks I am tumbling and put them in for the final round in polish. One more week and I have Some real shiny stones:cheer:

What’s everyone Up to today?

So it was time to change buckets, defoil the DWC Euphoria and cleaning the grow box. As you might noticed it's a must and not a joy to clean the box, tough after cleaning i'm always super happy about it.

So the DWC Euphoria first... She is so freaking big already... The defoil was a spirit original.. like pretty massive... I waited to long. Now after defoil the under the skirt pic can cause a little shock so be aware :laughtwo:

this is the point i realized she might need a little defoil LOL

And then the after pic... are you sitting?

Still sitting?:rofl:

ok so the roots... i NEVER had a rootball like this and i probably make oil out of it later on. The brown colour is from the nutes btw

Cleaning the box and defoiling this monster girl took a cut out of my energy so tomorrow or later today the smaller two are up for a haircut.

Ofcourse i could not go without some groupshots

Ok maybe one groupshot hahahahha

ands the bag of leafs and cuttings.... I tought about cuttings, tough i have to much growing on at this point so they will be taken later:thumb:

All together i finally feel like i am back in my mojo... after the move i totally lost my routines and habits... sorry baby's daddy is back!:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Have a awesome day you awesome peeps:circle-of-love:

Looking fantastic, DWC seems to work well for you!

Thnx PW!

Something in me is waiting till something Goes wrong... so far it hasnt lol.

The enzyme came in right after defoil so Its in the new Bucket now. The bucket plugs came in to, a little big but I will work with them Hehe.

The euphoria in the airpot is the same age and was planted a little earlyer... Ofcourse the Bucket is bigger but man What a difference!!

It feels like I changed from a standard vauxhall to a lambo:cool:

Goooood morning everyone,

How are you all doing today?

The baby’s seem to do Well and the adults are about to Flip in a few day. Lets get This seed party going :high-five:

Ill take Some pictures after the defoil of the other Two :)

Back
Top Bottom