Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Well probably yes, is it possible to sprout them in there? Maybe the lava rocks Will work to then? Testing it would be a fun experiment probably.
There was acool thread about hempy grows or perlite grows and how it wicks it self crazy some where here on mag

Ooh I’ll Search for that one,thnx buddy! How are you?

The knee pieces and tule mount are ordered along with the pvc hose.

This project already cost me more investment then planned, but Hey, upgrading the equipment is upgrading my harves :cheer:

Now the plans for the new box needs to become a reality. That mars light wont help alot when it stays boxed hehe

So today Some new buckets came in. The Only option was white so i probably cover then later somehow.

The fittings were pretty tight so now Its a Matter of finding Some 90 degrees fittings and a tube.

And the smart part If you dont have enough strenght..

Nice toturial ns :passitleft::ciao:

Your going to love love that pink kush

I really really really hope so buddy, a decent sleep is in the near future :circle-of-love:

Nice toturial ns :passitleft::ciao:

Yeah it kinda turned out that way. After getting started it got to me that it might have a educational value :nerd-with-glasses: there was No choice left but to Share it with you guys and girls :high-five:

Hi NS - nice use of the clamp to turn the nut :thumb: We can never have too many clamps! Garden and all your innovations looking good!
:Namaste:

Thnx Amy,

It absolutely was my brightest moment of the day Hehe. The upgrades Will be fully visible when my grow box has been build. #cantwait!

There was a issue the girls not big enough drill bit bang seal with some adhesive or something to deal leaks proof of need be .

Cannabis makes me smarter . I swear it lol

Goooood morning y’all,

The girls are doing great! Yesterday I cleaned the Euphoria in the airpot and the WW x WW in the airpot. They all look so good right now! Pictures Will be posted later as I forgot to take any :eek:

All the stuff Is ordered to finish around 5 buckets for the dwc. The Only problem is that i forgot extra netpots lol! So Thats What i need to order as final purchase. Dank god I have one more laying around :Namaste:

Now that i’m Back on track it becomes hard to fit all the buckets. If they are squeezed together I might be able to fit 4 buckets in there, but they probably dont have enough space then. So the new box is finally getting more priority:cheer:

I just need to Group Up Some of my friends for a Nice and smooth process

Yep now you have motivation to get the new box finished.

Yes I absolutely do! I Didnt even start yet :eek::battingeyelashes:

I am Sure it Will be way better then This, the work tough..... it Will be alot of work. Not Sure How I Will let others help me build it yet hehehe

Back
Top Bottom