Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I’m Allright, visits from friends are coming Up today so today Will be Nice ^^

I have a little quizquestion for the saturday...

The hemp without psycho active indicators was first found in colder Climates. Now If we drop the temps in flower, colours start popping Up. Could it be that the plant Will be more potent with higher temps and less colour?

Its something keeping me busy for the morning so who knows What you all Come Up with :p

I think cannabinoids are genetic so wouldn’t be affected by temps.

That does sound logical, on the other hand... we are extremely affected by our surroundings and environment so Maybe plants have the same? Not Sure If it makes any sense lol

Another interesting information piece..

As i was watching the show “explained” on Netflix, i came across a episode of “weed” the first response was .... cannabis.... but watching it gave me Some insight about my own medication use.

The company providing the Medical Cannabis in The Netherlands is Bedrocan. They have several variety’s and I always Did wonder If they would provide a constant level of quality.

The pic below shows the light grey circle’s of Bedrocan profiles vs random purchases of White Widow and Amnesia.

It Did not suprise me to see we never really buy the same strain from a different shop. However I think that a standard of strain branding should be set somewhere in Canada or America.

Do you experience balanced medicinal cannabis at your place?

The meds where I’m at is all garbage. I refuse to smoke or vape that stuff.
I’m kinda suprised to hear that. Seeing How it works here it made sense every country would copy a money making model?

Who knows we Will stay the nr 1 in cannabis, but more in the medical side of the playground?

With the meds here there are 3 certain basics:

- No pesticides
-No fungus or mold
- No crawling Things or any other bugs.

They do “beam” it (scotty would have loved it) and that gives me a little concern... How the terpenes Will be affected by This treatment is unknown to me and I feel like looking in to it. Maybe even call them soon as they are my meds providers right?

50 years back nobody would believe you If you Said to but 10gram of cannabis every month from the pharmacy and you Could actually call the company lol!

There are a very limited number of legal growers here. So they can produce low quality product because they have no competition. The black market is still going strong and everyone I know buys from the local weed guy.

Thats just sad to hear. There should be a quality check somewhere in the process.

So my buddy send me Some pics of his garden today. Totally forgot I gave him Some beans and I totally forgot What strain I have him. It was a strain I won somehow lol.

And then a brownie caramel I gave to a buddy today, he really liked it as the filling happend to melt on the tongue Hehe.

Today was cleaning day!

The ATF x GG4 and the Veg box both had a fresh Bucket, airhose and airstone. New nutes, and Ofcourse a lot of love.

The ph absolutely was a problem as both buckets had signs of Some def for Sure. They do look happy in the veg box and the flower box needs Some supercrop I think? Any other suggestions here? It looks like a freak show right now lol!

Mornings everyone!

That epipen I talked about was given to me after a real honest talk with my doc. I told him nobody Could see the indications i have and they Did not take it serious. He was pretty shocked How Things went, told me he would make phonecalls and wrote a prescription for the epipen.

I guess getting mad does help sometimes and in case of a shock I just dont want to be the one like “oh Damn he actually was right”. So Things have been sorted out.

The girls are doing good, that pink kush might be flipped soon for Some extra indica soon :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom