Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

It would be awesome. Next Year I plan several fruit tree’s in the garden. The moment we legalize ill start grafting on them Hehe. First Lets germinate some
Walnut beans and one other that I dont know the english word for lol!

Thats wonderfull PW, you were the first to join my first journal and I always appreciate it :Namaste:

The other is chestnut because the tree’s are dropping them now. They have been in h202 for 2 days and now ill probably transplant them to a small pot today.

The Pink Kush seems better and I might put her to flower so I have a indica coming Up. The Chocolate mint OG, Big Bang and ww x ww x euphoria Will be growing a bit before flipping.

It’s A matter of hanging on till the ATF x GG4 Will be ready for harvest. Should i take a small popcorn that i trim away Anyway as a tester already?

Me to, the more they smell the more I love them lol. It was kinda scary cause She wasnt packing alot before... now Its starting to pack in smell and buds :circle-of-love:

The Pink Kush got transfered to the flower room and into her own Bucket today. She aint the biggest, but who knows What She Will Bring us now that that mars is on her leafs:Namaste:

All the buckets got cleaned(every weekend) including the airhose, airstones and the buckets itself. Man Its quite a job, but i can clearly see my girls getting happy. My dwc balance is getting better and I love it :)

Weekly maintenance is super important for DWC, I changed and cleaned weekly too.

Thats What I printed in my head after you told me :thanks:
They look happy now. Later today Will be picture moment. For now I needed to rest ^^

How is everyones weekend?

Been a chill day but I got some nutes ordered this morning.

Sounds exiting! What nutes Did you get? I found out the plagron wasnt for dwc but the Biobizz i had was. Kinda happy about that as it was quite a few dollars Hehe.

I ordered a new motor for my tumbling machine as it broke down. The machine I use is about 40-45 years old and used to belong to my dad. It’s Ironic to think he sponsored a new motor for the machine.

Now I got the plants, epoxy and the tumbling going on soon enough:cheer:

Morning NS sleep is a good thing.

Oh right! I seem to forget it every now and then Hehe. It feel Allright to have been sleeping This long, to bad it takes alot of time away out of the day xD

Cant we figure out a way for better sleep? Like 4 hours of rest and Full awake. There are to many Things to do in 24 hours :p

The girls are doing good. Remember all the sad and Droopy leafs in veg and flower box? Well Things got alot greener!

Back
Top Bottom