Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

ATF x GG4 getting some nice frost going.

It was about time, it got me worries Hehe. Thnx PW! the smell and frost took like 2 almost 3 weeks to pack... probably due to the nasty ph in there at that time... Ofcourse the temps were No Joke either This summer.

Dwc is hard to start, but when Its locked it they grow like Rockets hehe

now that that mars is on her leafs
You got the Mars hung? Pics please!
Been a chill day but I got some nutes ordered this morning.
Nutes but no place to grow...you are planning ahead :).
Goooood morning everyone,
I slept till 13:30 today :O my body was in the need of a long night clearly...
I’m about to check on the girls and How they like their fresh buckets :p
I wake up wishing I could take a nap. Nice bit of sleeping NS!

Just keep it moving forward.

So far so good:goof:

You got the Mars hung? Pics please!

I wake up wishing I could take a nap. Nice bit of sleeping NS!
Ah No I’m a real bad mars fan :rolleyes: There Will be workers in my house till end of the Year. Before that I wont even think about starting and moving plants and so..

I cant wait till december haha!

The nap was decent but kinda got me woken Up confused like Everything i Did was one step behind normal or so? Anyhow I made it true the day quite Well so yay :p

HI NS - glad you seem to be going well.... and sleeping long!

That stinging nettle tea is good stuff. If you were growing in soil I’d say grab all that nettle and make your own plant food out of it. St. Nettle is the best plant for growing cannabis. It’s quite a common one and I used it a bit on a grow a few years ago. I remember Conradino once posting that it had everything in it and was perfectly balanced, or something like that.

I’m hoping to experiment with it this summer - going to grow one plant in a pot with only Stinging nettle and LABs (DIY Lactobacillus serum) and see what happens. I’m envious of your park full of nettles! Free plant food :D

HI NS - glad you seem to be going well.... and sleeping long!

That stinging nettle tea is good stuff. If you were growing in soil I’d say grab all that nettle and make your own plant food out of it. St. Nettle is the best plant for growing cannabis. It’s quite a common one and I used it a bit on a grow a few years ago. I remember Conradino once posting that it had everything in it and was perfectly balanced, or something like that.

I’m hoping to experiment with it this summer - going to grow one plant in a pot with only Stinging nettle and LABs (DIY Lactobacillus serum) and see what happens. I’m envious of your park full of nettles! Free plant food :D

Heya Amy,

Haha Yeah that Nettle idea is great. The day I took like 5 seeds out of the park... my dad texted me with a pic including 100-150 Nettle seeds he took from his garden. Lets grow Some in the old box after I have the new one?

The GG4 x ATF is doing great! She is packing in smell and Bud. The veggies are getting big to! The Only having troubles is the Pink Kush. She might have had a bit to much of a smack in the face cause of the ph problems. Thankfully I have 4 more beans left hehe

Thanks for stopping by!

Moooorning to most of you peeps :p

After Some hard work today the girls got fresh buckets(I was late Normally Its around the weekend) and hard decisions were made. The Pinks Kush.... I Did not treat her right! A move and ph problems just doesnt work for girls lol. It was a hard choice but the pink kush got tossed out and the Big Bang is in the flower box to ... Well flower haha. She Will take over from the pink kush and I Will be growing a new one real soon!

Rest in pieces Dear pink kush :Namaste:

Sorry about the Pink Kush, would have been nice

Thnx PW, Its a hard pill, toufh Its part of the game. There is Chocolate mint og about to go to flower, the big bang has indica signs and I still dont know What effect the GG4 x ATF Will Bring us... so No stress yet. There are 4 more pink kush beans so I might honour that been with growing 4 of them later on Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom