Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Yeah that does do alot! The flower box runs at night now and the ice is placed late in the evening and night. So far No more Droopy girls woohooo
What about ice packs too ?help keep it cool is there a way to Insulate it ? Sorry late way back what happen NS .

Miss you bud .

I'll catch up soon . Jesus talk about me being behind..

Gonna be super frosty!

Ola señor PW ^^ How are you doing today? I bet She gives me the best weight and frost so far. But that Chocolate mint... She Will be fire to ^^

What about ice packs too ?help keep it cool is there a way to Insulate it ? Sorry late way back what happen NS .

Miss you bud .

I'll catch up soon . Jesus talk about me being behind..

High Joe! How are you bro? I missed you to! It <beep’s> to have little energy. Its amazing all of you keep stopping by and I am thankfull for that :high-five:

The ice is a Nice idea. Its time to clean that freezer and put bigger bottle’s in there for next summer. At This stage we are getting the slightest amount of frost in the night so the high temps are in the past (for now).

Next spring and summer I hope to have my new grow box fixed so there is more room to play with. That way I can add more then one frozen bottle.

Thnx for thinking with me here bro!

Very nice! Big Bang and Choco Mint leaves are a lovely, dark shade of green. :thumb:

Heya Beez, thnx for stopping by! I love Those shades of green, not yet 50 but we Will get there lol! The big bang doesnt appear to be lighter while I tought there was more sativa in them. Time for me to get back to the site and see What She actually is lol. More indica dominant would be great as night time medication.

Loving that ATF x GG......looks killer brother!

Thnx bro! I got 5 beans left so I might do that seed explosion like the ww x ww x euphoria again... oh man I cant wait!

If Thats doesnt work there is Some ATF pollen left and about 800ml of CS lol!

But before all that Its time to fill Those jars!

Thnx for stopping by Van! I appreciate it alot. Oh and you have a message lol

Thnx bro! I got 5 beans left so I might do that seed explosion like the ww x ww x euphoria again... oh man I cant wait!

If Thats doesnt work there is Some ATF pollen left and about 800ml of CS lol!

But before all that Its time to fill Those jars!

Thnx for stopping by Van! I appreciate it alot. Oh and you have a message lol
I have a message? Where?

Dial it in and it’ll get good

Yeah it already shows and it Will show even more when She is ready :D a few more weeks of low stock and were good woohooo

Slow and steady wins the race buddy

Its been slow for Sure, but it wasnt the girl but the move and all... can you imagine What I can do in a bigger box? :circle-of-love: It wont be that long into the future ^^

Can’t wait to see your bigger set up.

Me neither buddy, Its gonna be so freaking Sweet. The kingbo work, but Its really weak with Its 50watt? Anyway with a decent veg light I should be growing faster to ^^

Betcha it's gonna have a Mars light in it!

Absolutely that sp-250 is gonna be fire! Now I need to think about What light in the veg box Hehe. The 300 might be a bit to much

Back
Top Bottom