Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

NaturalSpirit ! Everything you have going on is so nice and pretty :) wish I had some of that dragon bud to smoke up <3 have a good day my friend
Thnx Flagg :high-five:

Can you see what I mean?:battingeyelashes:

most things that are going around here is all thanks to everyone backing me up and cheering for my weird frankencanna creations haha

Yes I need to go talk to the old man this week.

oooh that’s interesting. Good luck man, hope everything is as you wish ^^

Congrats on the seedlings NS! Are you going to grow them all together like that or separate them as they get more roots?

Great bud-shots too :thumb:.

thnx shed! I will separate them and put them in DWC :D all in one bucket. I’m having doubts if I will put 3 or 5 in them in the end.Probably 5 and then later on the line I’ll select the 3 best? I don’t know really lol.

Canna whiskey?

didn’t I mention making cannabis whisky? It’s been 2-2,5 months ago I think that I made some fanleaf tincture-ish. Quite interesting tbh. Now I’ve put a fair amount in the gummies as it doses Wonderfull.

Hi NS - beautiful babies!

And some nice photos of them too, i like the 2nd and 3rd pics in particular :yummy: :love:
Thank you Amy, I mostly go with a little different then normal... and I guess sometimes it works out hehe. It’s about time to look at them again :D

how are you doing?

Back
Top Bottom