Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

Goooood morning everyone!

today might be the day I transplant the euphoric wonder widow to the dwc bucket.

I’ll probably push the Cmog into flower to make Space for that :cheer:

How is everyones weekend so far?

So as you were all still on one ear.... ive been working my budd off:cheesygrinsmiley:

The Chocolate Mint OG got pushed to flower. Normally i would wait longer and work her more before she would be flower ready. At this stage i just need quick flips and jar fillings along with the Euphoric Wonder Widow experiment. These girls (and guys as they are regs) are indica dominant as far as ive seen so bedtime medication is on the way. Crossing these gorgeous plants was so much fun, i didnt think about that before. Now that it appears to be indica leaning girls i could not have been more thrilled with the 900 plus beans :yahoo:

There was a Euphoric Wonder Widow in veg but somehow she did not get along with the Chocolate Mint OG in that bucked so she got tossed out RIP little girl, you were always good to your fellow greenies.

The veg Box

That bucket is filled with Spirit Beans my friends and it will be a freaking monster show in the flower box ones most of these hit flower:cheer:

Can’t wait to see them in flower.
Me neither buddy. I might reveg the best pheno and take clones... not sure yet. If i know what i'm looking for it will be easyer next run to spot the right pheno.

No matter what i decide, seeing them in flower will make me proud for sure:battingeyelashes:

Take cuttings before you flip then you can try some bud and you'll have a clone going if it's a keeper.

That is a perfect idea mister wise :thanks:

It might be time to get the cheap ass bubbler going again... just to keep them alive. Man you got me exiting bro:cheer:

Just had a response from a good friend. He grew the White Widow x Wonder Woman... this guy is a heavy smoker and just texted me as he smoked his first spliff of the harvest. It’s 21:30 here and he texted me from his bed how wasted he is LOL Normally he won’t be in bed before midnight! Another clue that Euphoric Wonder Widow cross is gonna be a great sleeptime medication :cheer: Besides That it made me laugh really loud xD

Moooooorning everyone!

the girls in the veg bucket are doing good! Roots are shooting true and I can’t wait for this grow show to begin ^^

The flower box is happy with the Big Bang. The biggest bang was that she stretched like crazy in flower.... Normally I would have waited longer till flip... but as we have some quick jar filling to do.... it was flipped quicker.
The cmog is not looking really indica to me so let’s see how she reacts after a while in the flower box.

So as I did not had a lot going on today, I changed and cleaned the bucket of the Big Bang. After that she deserved some caring and her leafs look damaged.. Probably she has been to dry so my bad. DWC is still New And so far they grow... but have some hickups along the way...

After the flower box was done I checked at the Euphoric Wonder Widows... they look great! Lots of new roots sprouting true the netcups. As I see how much sides they shoot roots from...it was a moment of understanding my previous girls had it different. Roots from one point out of the netcup and splitting of lower down the line. This makes me think they will do better this round :cheer:

So as I can’t sit still, and my soap is about to run out in a couple of weeks... it was time to make some soap :yahoo:

Everyone smelling the soap told me they were a little dissapointed there was no smell almost in the previous batch. This made me realize there was about 800ml of Rosemary oil in my fridge that I made last summer from my own rosemary back in the old house.

besides that it was mostly coco oil and the natrium dioxide. This will evaporate after 4 to 6 weeks and then it is ready to use:high-five:

For now these are the two pics before mix... and the after pic is still to come as the soap is cooling down now.

Babies look great and the flowering tent looks crazy stretchy! Catching up still but I know everything is going well here...

I know right? That Big Bang took off and the middle of her stem is Thicker then the bottom? Not sure why but next time (9 beans left) I’ll top her for sure.

Back
Top Bottom