Natural Spirit's Multitasking Journal Of 2018

I had.... well quite the new experience today... taking macho for a walk usually ends up in him playing with other dogs. Therefore I got super scanning ability’s to see dogs coming from far as macho like to sprint towards them. Since I can’t step between the two its a no go to let him loose in a busy park.

this morning he fell in love with a Labrador and I spotted him a little late. Macho was already in full sprint mode and tilted my wheelchair so hard... I ended on my right side with chair and all!

Dankfully a few peeps helped holding Macho, getting my chair up again and checked me out but man I feel blurple everywhere LoL

Macho needs some “heel training”

he listens so good Normally... but those other dogs are so tempting he would run into a Driving car in his exitement. It did got me thinking about avolunteers network. Some of the other peeps living with help like me got that to. That way Macho gets enough miles under his feet and I won’t tip over anymore...

On the other hand It should be doable for me to walk him. Training will be done for sure and maybe a expert with him or so...

Glad you're okay and I'm sure those folks in the park were glad to help. Good luck with the dog training though!

Oh...great roots by the way :thumb:.

thnx shed!Macho really is a good boy... but those small outbursts... Ah well we will find a way :Namaste:

Thnx for the compliment, I really “dig” the roots ;)

We will see. For now i find it hard to punish the guy for something i seen to late.... normally i got hyper focus and everything runs smooth... today i feel a little bruiced haha.

The girls look great and the roots really shoot off to a euphoric state of mind. Nie white and ALOT roots coming from those girls ^^

The Flower box isnt that great... the Big Bang is allright but not as dense as i would have hoped. This can have everything to do with me and the temps so lets try to fatten her up a bit. The Chocolate Mint Og looks rough.... not sure what happend with her in the veg box, but she did hit flower now. This girl is easy to flip tbh. the Big Bang took like a week to realise it was in flower mode haha.

How is everyones weekend?

Hey NS glad your ok! Nice roots and hopefully with some training macho becomes that all star walker!
Heya DM, how are you doing?

Yeah i feel a little bruiced up and low in energy, but thats lucky if you think what could have happend.

The girls really seem to be throwing of a freaking root show and i cant wait for them to grow real big ^^

Hope you have a great weekend buddy!

They are producing some killer roots and I’m looking forward to their future!

Im great buddy and I hope your well other than the injuries

awesome bud, I’m allright. Can’t wait for the baby’s to become b

Looks good overall, keep doing what you’re doing

I will brother, besides the side-diving-experience hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom