Nature's Living Soil

PistolPete80

Has anyone used Nature's Living soil and had good success with it? They make an original and autoflower variant that you mix with a mild potting soil like Roots Organic. Seems like an easy way to make a quick living soil.

After having some headaches with FFOF + Liquid Nutes am considering trying this so I don't have to worry about feeding and let the soil do it's thing. I know folks are fans of Subcools super soil mix but not sure I can get or have time to make that whereas this is easily bought on Amazon.

Any thoughts or feedback on this?

I looked at the ingredients - It should work for 1 round. There's no clay or paramagnetic rock in the mix so over time it will run out of gas. I would guess 1 round it will work provided you have a large enough container + 7 gallons.
Anything smaller your plants will struggle down the stretch.

Easy and quick... not really something I say together with living soil. lol

Making a proper compost takes a year minimum. When folks sell stuff they don't take a year to make the compost and that compost is KEY for living soil.

If you wanna go quick and dirty, I'd do the mix you suggested but add in a bag of compost from Coast of Main or BU Blend.

I’ve seen a YouTube grower have great success with this mix and then top dressing with the same line of all purpose and bloom granular mixes. I’m just finishing up a run with them and found good success, top dressing once every 3-4 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom