NBT: First Grow Bagseeds Outdoor

I don’t see much yellowing, they look healthy! Other then a bit of nute burn, they look great.

Dial your nutes down a bit next feeding and they will be fine! :thumb:

Last watering was just water but last week they had their first full strength watering. Could it have taken that long to show signs?

Last watering was just water but last week they had their first full strength watering. Could it have taken that long to show signs?

Sometimes it will show right away the day after.

Not sure, I mean, maybe you just never noticed? Lol I’m not sure

She’s in flower right now, are you adding any bloom nutrients in, to the solution?

Nope just the same one kind I've been using the last 4 feedings. First ones were 50%. I have a full strength batch of nutes ready for their next feeding. Mixed ahead to let ph settle. Guess I'll dilute them some. Maybe to 75% for the big girl and 50% for the little.
20190905_090353.jpg

Hey everyone

Here with a bit of an update and some pics. Girls have been doing great and I've noticed I've not had to raise the light now for a couple weeks. They've gotten a feeding last time at 75 and 50% and UK1 was droopy thirsty yesterday so I have her another gallon at 75% and shes back to her perky self today. UK2 will probably need a feed tomorrow. Temps have been holding steady around 22c day and 15 night and humidity between 40 to 50%. Both plants got a fairly heavy recoil of the largest leave and open the middles a bit again. Forgot to take before pictures but here are the afters. Hopefully not much image quality is lost on upload. They're getting pretty frosty!

UK1
20191007_190306.jpg

20191007_190317.jpg

20191007_190322.jpg

UK2
20191007_190357.jpg

20191007_190406.jpg

20191007_190412.jpg

That's all I've got for today. Happy growing!

They look great! -Starting to show some pretty colors,and lots of frost...

Well, it's been a while since I've updated. Busy working lots again but no excuse today as I have 4 days off in a row finally! Today is day 2 and getting some things done. A quick update. Not too much regarding the girls. They're looking good and very sticky! (More later)

They both got a watering of nutrients last Wednesday and took about 1 gal each before runoff. They were relocated inside today (pics to follow) as its getting to cold in the shed. Once relocated, they were watered again as they felt light. 1 gal of water only this time. Contemplating when to start flush as it's hard to estimate how much longer they'll need.

Moving day... the girls got moved inside today after a couple days of the temps hovering below ideal even during the day. 17c day and 12c night temps. They are now in the same room as the 3 transplanted tomatoes that are in front of the window for light and a 5 bulb lamp containing LED and CFL bulbs of the household variety to help supplement light. They've been in there 3 weeks and are still growing fine. We have some full spectrum led grow bulbs on the way but not holding our breath on how well they'll work.

The setup... I didnt really want to start drilling holes in the ceiling to mount a light so got creative and repurposed an old store clothes rack to hang the light and with some creativity, got the light centered and oriented straight. It's in a corner so I only brought up one white board to help reflect light and the fan and dehumidifier are in the room as well. Both the lamp and grow light now run on the same light schedule as was in the shed shifted slightly by 2 minutes for the time the timer was unplugged and not ticking away. The only variable I have yet to figure out is the light from the window. The lights are roughly the schedule of the sun rise and set but I'm worried since it's not exactly lined up they may see sun a little early and/or late. I'll monitor over the next couple days and make adjustments accordingly since I'll be home during these hours. I can't black the windows as it provides the light for the tomatoes.
Forgive the bit of mess. This is the room setup.
20191020_140257.jpg

The girls' corner
20191020_140320.jpg

The rack
20191020_151104.jpg

Used a container to raise UK2 since shes still a shorty.
20191020_151332.jpg

You can also see in this pic I bought 2 more shallow containers to catch runoff since they're now indoors and I need to be careful with water.

Close ups 2 days ago. UK1
20191019_120604.jpg
20191019_120505.jpg

20191019_120536.jpg

UK2, 2 days ago.
20191019_120712.jpg

20191019_120640.jpg

20191019_120657.jpg

I'll add another post below with some today pics as I've reached my limit for this post.

The girls are really starting to smell more and are very sticky. I've had to go over them and pick flies off with tweezers that have gotten stuck. They are their own fly traps now rofl. Annoying but useful. I'll need to thoroughly inspect them during trim before being hung to dry to make sure I got them all. I've only found a few so far. That's all for today. I'll post a few today pics below.

NBT

Beautiful plants,NBT!
I think they like their new room!
And your light-hanging solution is cool...you could use that rack for a tent frame!

Beautiful plants,NBT!
I think they like their new room!
And your light-hanging solution is cool...you could use that rack for a tent frame!
Your right, I probably could use it as a frame for DIY tent. Maybe I'll look into getting some of that plastic to enclose it (name eludes me currently but the stuff that's white on 1 side and black on the other) but I'd also have other hurdles to overcome like how to pipe my dehumidifier air in and get my fan in there since I have nothing small enough to fit in the same space. Would definitely keep the smell down though. I didnt realize just how stinky they were until moving them inside. The bedroom they're in is smaller then the shed.

Mine are also growing indoors with no odor control- they do get a little stinky.
My wife really doesn't like the smell, but she says a filter system is too much money,
So I bought her a can of Febreze...

Mine are also growing indoors with no odor control- they do get a little stinky.
My wife really doesn't like the smell, but she says a filter system is too much money,
So I bought her a can of Febreze...
Thanks for the kind words carcass btw!! My wife smokes with me and loves the smell. I was only concerned guests would get a noseful walking through the door but it's not bad with the door closed. I can very faintly smell when I walk in the front door. A 'smoked a couple hours ago' type smell so it's not too bad. Most know we smoke so it's no surprise. But it definitely hits hard when you walk in the room. Febreeze should sell this scent though it's so good :rofl: not the other way around

I stopped getting notifications brother. Your plants are looking great! The material your talking about is called panda film. You could make an awesome tent with that frame!! :thumb:

don’t worry about those “seed sacks” they are empty and if you were to pollinate, those would fill up and become seeds. Lookin good brother!

I will have to teach you how to post your pictures on the gallery so you have no limit on pictures per post!:thumb:

I’m just getting ready for work so, no time at the moment, but I will have the time later tonight. If someone doesn’t beat me to it!:thumb:

I stopped getting notifications brother. Your plants are looking great! The material your talking about is called panda film. You could make an awesome tent with that frame!! :thumb:

don’t worry about those “seed sacks” they are empty and if you were to pollinate, those would fill up and become seeds. Lookin good brother!

I will have to teach you how to post your pictures on the gallery so you have no limit on pictures per post!:thumb:

I’m just getting ready for work so, no time at the moment, but I will have the time later tonight. If someone doesn’t beat me to it!:thumb:

Thanks for the kind words BL! Lack of notifications seems to be a common problem I've noticed. Panda film! Yes! I'll look into it next time I'm at the hardware store. thanks!

I was hoping it wasn't what I thought it was. Hopefully you're right as it has quite a few I've noticed but UK1 doesn't have any still. Weird and confusing. Expecting the anatomy of two females look mostly identical but oh well. Fingers crossed haha

I'd be cool if you could show me how when you have a free few minutes. Thanks!

Hey everyone!
Here with a much overdue update! Today is roughly day 64 since flip and girls are still doing great thankfully. In the last stretch before harvest now I think.

Temperatures and humidity are doing good in the bedroom still. Humidity is between 40-45% during the day and 35-40% at night. Temperatures during the day are 25c to 31c and 21c to 25c at night. I have been checking daily and the days it hits 31 I open the window long enough to get it back to 27 or 28 Celsius, usually 15 to 30 minutes. These temps are sunny days and we've had more rain then sun lately. Regardless, this environment has been much easier and much more optimal for the girls so I'm thankful.

Smell is surprisingly still being contained to the bedroom though it definitely hits hard when I open the door.

The feeding schedule I can't quite remember but the last 3 have been different days for both girls since they're drinking at different rates. I check daily based on weight to determine if they need a drink. The first 2 waterings for UK2 were 1 gallon of straight water and the most recent I added 1 tsp of molasses to try to sweeten the smoke a bit. UK1s last 3 feedings were 1 gal straight water, 1.5 gal straight water (she drank faster than anticipated and was droopy dry during this feeding) and the last feeding back to 1 gallon with 1 tsp molasses added. They've now both had 1 feed of molasses and my plan is to give them 1 more before going back to straight water to finish them out.

UK1 has popped a lot of new hairs the last few days and has been bulking a tiny bit. She has also lost about 5 leaves that I plucked once fully yellowed and droopy. Heres pics from tonight.
20191102_194829.jpg
20191102_194400.jpg
20191102_194424.jpg

UK2 has really surprised me. Hopefully BLS is correct that she isnt making seeds but if she isn't, she has bulked like crazy the last couple weeks!! At least 1/3 larger than UK1 so despite being shorter, yields should still be decent. The leaves are starting to look like they're fading away so this makes me think she'll be ready before UK1 but for now she'll still putting out new hairs too though not as many as UK1. Here's tonight's pics

20191102_194839.jpg
20191102_194745.jpg
20191102_194451.jpg

That's all I've got for tonight. Hope everyone is doing well!
Until next time.. :passitleft:
NBT

My apologies, I haven’t been online as much as I have been. Friday night I went out to my good friends birthday party, had a few too many brews... and I’ve been recovering from it since. Yesterday was a complete write off, and I was bed ridden (couch ridden). Today I’m still a lil iffy. Pretty weak still... no desire to eat anything, but I know that’s what I need... I’ve had nothing for an appetite yesterday and today.

I will get you some pictures on how to post pics right now. I will be back

Back
Top Bottom