Necessary For Carbon Scrubber In Dry Tent?

RookieJuana

Hello all you wonderful people! Stoners, tokers, smokers and laid backers, I hope you're well! I'm stuck in bed as I just had a partial hip replacement, yes at age 33, as result of lower back trauma from another accident. Any hooters, while lying here, I was thinking... I have a small 2 by 4 dry tent that has an oscillating fan on the floor, so not to blow air directly onto the buds, and I have a humidifier in there to keep the humidity around 70%. If I let my humidity drop under 60%, my stuff dries in 4 days and I don't want that. My question is, do I need a carbon scrubber in that dry tent to pull any air out or would I be just fine with opening a side vent in putting the oscillating fan next to it? Thanks for your time!!! Love y'all!!! :hug:

Crap! I moved the fan I used down to the basement. Ok, OK... I'll run and shoot it for you. :D

This is all I used as an exhaust for my first three grows in a 2' X 4' X 5' tent:

full

Clip-on Desk Fan, with Clip Removed and Attached with Cable Ties to a 7" -> 6" Reducer

:sorry: Looks like I have some cleaning to do.

I hope you heal up soon. My wife went through total knee replacement in Dec. It was no fun.

Back
Top Bottom