nectotic spots and lesions on my leaves can anybody please help diagnose the problem

joan

IMG_064516.JPG

View image in gallery

i have some necrotic spots and lesions on some of my leaves can someone please tell me what the problem is please!!!! i have 2 plants in a hydroponic system and they are 3 weeks into veg, my ph is at 5.8 my nuts are at 1.4 ec or 700 ppm (tds), my temps are 70 f to 75 f with the light on and 68 f to 70 f with the light off and i put a heater on when lights are out to try and keep the temps at 70 f, humidity is about 45 to 50 with the light on and 50 to 60 with the light off, i recently had a powdery meldew problem and was told to up my temp to above 70 f with the light off coz it was going down to 60 f which i now know is no good if you have powdery meldew, i sprayed my leaves with with some stuff called dr schimmels dutch formula to fix the powdery meldew and it was after a week or so when the powdery meldew cleared up that i started noticing the problems on my leaves!!! i dont think its a nut lock out as my ph is kept at 5.8 give or take when it moves up or down by 1 untill i correct it to 5.8 again so im wondering if it has something to do with dr schimmels powdery meldew stuff that i used to fix the powdery meldew problem!!!!! if anyone could help tell me what the problem is and how to fix it id be very greatful :eek:) ive uploaded some pictures so you can get an idea of what the problem is and once again thanks in advance for your help !!! :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom