Need 6 bucket Aeroponic plans?

Ironmike340

Need good plans and pics for Aeroponics with reservoir ? Gonna use three or five gallon buckets. Need help with drains pumps and a reservoir?? Any help would be appreciated

Oh but any system can grow good stuff, it's the lights, environment, systems of grower, and general grow knowledge that's the most important, not just the medium

I can my friend. And I have friend who puts out three pounds every plant. I won’t debate that I’ve seen it. But I’m not gonna ask him to set me up! I do know the nutrient schedules and the tiny tricks he uses, but he has a complicated Aeroponic system setup. I’ve begun it but I have probs with water temps. I have learned he puts his reserve in the basement floor it keeps things cool. I am looking for a small scale system maybe 6 buckets.
As for soil I get 4 ounce and best I can do. I also ScrOG. But it’s time to go hydro and up the quantity and keep the quality. I don’t need 3lbs but 2 is very doable ?

Well sorry you don’t believe me. And could give two shits what you think. And let me guess you don’t believe it’s done with miracle grow and clonex only. Well it is and I see it weekly. Sorry your to ignorant to think your the only one that can grow a pound plant. So please take your crude ass and bounce. Do need feedback from a member of the month know it all lmao.
Seriously if you have no input besides knowing what is possible don’t comment. Go back and work on your second grow lol

If anyone that doesn’t have a huge ego would like to give some input please do.
The last guy just wanted to disagree with what amounts can be grown, and is little butt hurt that someone can grow more than he knows how. Didn’t say I grew it but I surely can grow more with the right hydro setup lol

Just curious?... Is that a cycle grow with cloning that your friend is able to achieve 3 pounds a plant threw the use of a mother plant?... Or is it big plants used and re-veg then bloomed again 3 times? ...How many ft are the plants? ....Is that, wet weight or dry.... what type of misting system did he use on his aeroponic system? How did he support the plants without any grow medium?

All I can say is he uses miricle grow and gallons of clonex through the whole grow. He does cycle and he may have mother plants but I’m thinking not for I haven’t seen any. I know his jets kick in 15 seconds every few minutes. He has three stations each with 37 gallon Rez. And filters threw out the water lines. He was using co2 but has installed two burners towards ceiling. I called him a liar when he said maricle grow. But he opened his cabinet and cases of it. He says don’t fall for all the hype. People been using it on food for years and he flushed and says the cure is the most important thing you can do period. The other day I stopped and gallons of clonex. He finally told me use it all threw the grow. I have looked and no ro system I see. And he says no just city tap water. I have same water and don’t use it. Ppm is 400 and chlor but he says don’t matter plants need alittle for some odd reason. And once again he says stop listening to people. You will get a zillion answers. Everyone including nute companies will say anything to get you to buy. But one thing we disagree on is I use led and quantum board lights. He says there is no way it is better you can’t get the lumina period. Lol I’ve seen his lighting it’s in tubes hooked to fans and a lot of them. His cloning and veg room always has light but there is a big bulb that kicks on as supplement on a timer. All I know is he said that bulb is 250 cash. The guy won’t tell me a lot lol. But I will say I’ve seen the finished plants and the buds are so huge he has that aluminum tape wrapping the base of branches so they don’t break and bamboo rods holding up the buds. So yeah my goal is a pound. And I know it can be done. I’m seeing it’s the lighting. So say what ya want I’ve seen it. Also this weekend I seen 11 oz of plants in soil. He said it’s his lighting it was a lot. 3k electric bill. No thanks not there yet lol

Back
Top Bottom