Need a bit of help please - Solar Panel - LED growlight

whodunit

hope somebody know this is a long shot but i got an idea and im not knowledgeable enough to complete it

hope somebody can help out who is knowledgeable bout electronics

ok im hoping to buy a 220V 9W 196 LED Red + Blue or 135w UFO Grow Light

can any 1 help with this project as to what i would need as in (type of solar panel / type of solar panel controller and battery)

solar panel should be weatherproof

so seems lilke a long shot but please help me out

Re: Need a bit of help please ( Solar Panel - LED growlight

hope so too...... sucks i got very little electrical skills only thing i ever made was a solar iphone charger out of an altoid case lol but it had detailed instructions.....

my hopes is to utilize a 3x3x3 grow box with fans and led's fed by solar panels

also to note im not lookkng to yeild killer bud or a large quantity maybe an 1-3 oz

I'm sure someone can help you out, try to post pics of your lights and stuff usually people come when your grow starts to get interesting I haven't grew since 2012 lol this site seems new all over again lol. I for even know how to make a new grow journal lol

no lights yet or anything just got a 3x3x3 box and ideas but need help putting those idea into action oh yea i also got tons of solar panels (small ones but when run in series i bet it can generate some shit)

You should take pics of the stuff you have . I don't have any lights or anything lol just 2 small plants. And yea it should generate a lot of electricity. I wish I had electrical knowledge did you try to go on u tube to try to find any tips a far as hooking it up?

I like ure idea, maybe this could be of helpe?

How to Set Up a Small Solar (Photovoltaic) Power Generator

If u googel a litle you will find tons of information, I instaled a small solar power setup with a battery bank for my hunting cabin, I belive I easaly could run a small grow on that setup.

Your biggest problem is going to be producing during off hours (at night), and your demographic.

What city/state do you live in and what are you wattage needs? What will be running off the solar setup, total watts and for how long per day?

Try looking at some of Hosebombers threads or try to message him. He's really good with LED's and seems to know what he's talking about. When I was useing a LED he seemed to know quite a bit. Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom