Need a good online One stop shop for nutes/grow medium

JockBoozer

Hey folks,

First time poster here and soon to be first time grower. Very excited of course and I'd like to thank the forum for all the valuable information i've learned!

I've been doing a lot of searching in the forums and around the net and I'd like some opinions on some good online stores (in the states). Preferably i'd like to get as much as I can from a single source. I am looking for Botanicare and General Hydroponics nutes as well as Grodan's line of products (bags of grow cubes and 1.5" starter blocks).

Thanks in advance!

Jock

P.S. I'd like to give a shoutout to theCapn if you read this. Your How To guides are extremely well put together, informative, and inspirational! Thanks!

Check out PerfectGardens.com. User JJBones here is the man and is very helpful with purchasing and product information. I'm sure they can get you whatever you need even if they don't have it listed on their site. Their service is top notch!!!

Check out this thread to read what others have to say about them as well: Perfect Gardens

Check out PerfectGardens.com. User JJBones here is the man and is very helpful with purchasing and product information. I'm sure they can get you whatever you need even if they don't have it listed on their site. Their service is top notch!!!

Check out this thread to read what others have to say about them as well: Perfect Gardens

I was going to suggest the same thing. JJ not only sells the products, but knows how to use them.

Back
Top Bottom