Need a little advice on where to dry my harvest

Herbzz

Hi, first time posting here and could do with a lil advice.

aproaching my first harvest 7 weeks into flower and up to now I like to think I've had everything pretty well planned and thought out up until today. I just bought a 30x scope to see when I'm likely to harvest and I had a thought, where the hell am I going to dry it.

I can't use the flower room as I have other plants in there which aren't ready to come out yet and I'm not too sure on if I should dry it in the flower room when the lights are running. I do have a wardrobe free but I have no spare money before harvest comes to invest in any new fans or carbon filters to kit out the wardrobe and contain the smell.

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or suggestions to how I can use this wardrobe to dry my harvest or if I should use the flower room. There is space in there to hang or put boxes in, maybe pictures of my space would help? I put alot of money, time and effort into this and dont want it all to be wasted because it dried in 2 day and ends up smelling like my front lawn.

put your wardrobe in the flower room. face it towards a wall with your plants hanging inside of course.
leave the doors ajar. expect that would do asuming you got extraction setup in the flower room.

or big cardboard boxes. depends how many plants u got really. regards

It could work if I managed to fit my wardrobe in there but would the temps inside the flower room with the lights on be ok, will it not dry too fast? and do i need to put a little fan inside the wardrobe or anything? Also if its facing the wall, how do you get in it? lol

you dont need to get in it till it dried surely.

temps in room be ok take 7 - 10 days for the snap.

no fan needed.

although when i`am doing same sitiuation i whaft air round about the wardrobe / cardboard box to help air exchange lol.

we improvising after all coz of the man.

regards no worries

Hello, I don't know how big your harvest is, but I have found that using a cardboard box with the lid half closed works very well. I use a 32" flat screen box, it has the opening in the top so I just lay a piece of pvc pipe between the lids flaps and hang the buds from there. They dry very slowly and in the dark. I hope it makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom