Need a little advice

AZ007

Hi waddup guys, this plant is about 3 weeks old, since i transplanted from soil to dwc hydro setup, im probably lookin to give it another 3 weeks til before i switch the lights, but i was wondering if now is a good time to start lst? Its only 3", i was gonna wait til it was a little taller (around 5"), what do you guys think? And also i was gonna wait another week, to boost my nutes from 1/2 dose to full, or should i just just do that right now, and run it with a full dose of nutes for a longer period of time? What do you guys think adding another 1/2 portion of nutes would speed up the growth process here for me? Any info is appreciate it thx

2013-06-09_21_27_23.jpeg

2013-06-10_09_00_33.jpeg

Er the plant in question is some what ill looking...

Certainly some sort of defeciency issue which may well be related to a PH problem !

Might even be a mild touch of heat stress also, but hard to say at present ?

If you now the PH value of nutrient laced water in your DWC bucket that would help solve some of the problems...

I would also suggest check temperature of ya res of the DWC bucket also...

Er the plant in question is some what ill looking...

Certainly some sort of defeciency issue which may well be related to a PH problem !

Might even be a mild touch of heat stress also, but hard to say at present ?

If you now the PH value of nutrient laced water in your DWC bucket that would help solve some of the problems...

I would also suggest check temperature of ya res of the DWC bucket also...

I check the ph everyday..is always around 5.3 the lowest to maybe 6.3 the highest by the time i go and check it again. Temps are ok i guess there around 78-80f with the lights on, so i can def assume the temp of the water inside of the bucket must be at least a few degrees below that. and i thought the plant was actually lookin nice n healthy as for the color has been nothing but a really nice green.

Also do u think is normal to have to readjust ur ph everyday? Cause everyday my ph increases and i have to add ph down to it

hay stoner2b i believe fuzzy duck is right brother .Defecency is the word,what not for sure could be a couple things like what was said earlier.there's lots of threads here to help you out.good luck my friend:thumb:

Stoner2b did a little research and if you go to (grow room) and check out the thread (How to grow marijuana)scroll down and i believe you might find an answer,hope this helps my 420 friend.:peace:

Hey

I would echo the sentiments on deficiencies...

One thing which strikes me is the apparent chlorosis going on in the inter-veinal areas (very apparent on new growth, spreading to older)... looks alot like a zinc deficiency at the very least. -if- it does turn out to be zinc i believe there are 1 or 2 others that can occur as well due to similar dependencies (Mn?)

when do you measure your pH and how often? i'd be curious to know if you only do it upon adding new nutes vs checking before you do a chance, etc etc

Back
Top Bottom