420 Magazine Background

Need a little help please

Commando45

Hey guys

My first time trying to grow and I'm looking for a little help.

So I got a Clone of Platinum green crack and just kind of ran with it when it came to set up and growing.
My first time growing I went cheep really cheep. So here my set up.

A Carboard moving box lined with reflective silver lining. A fan blowing fresh air in the box and a LED full spectrum light from Canadian tire just one of them single bulb grow lights. Flower is planted in MG organic soil and I'm doing 18/6 for light.

Plant was growing fine for the first week it grew 3 inches from when I had gotten it and it looked great. Then the leaves started to turn brown. Talked to a few people they said check the Ph of the water I was using and the run off. The tap water I was using was sitting at about 7 and the run off was over 8. Added some white vinegar to the water and lowered the PH down, Run off is not sitting at about 6-6.5. I also Toped it and flushed it with the new water.

I'm not adding any Nuts to the water it's just tap water right now I do have MQ nuts to add later on but I want to fix this problem first.
Gonna add a couple of pictures and see if you guys can give me any advice and point me in the right direction to get my lady back on track.

IMG_7320.JPG
IMG_7323.JPGIMG_7322.JPGIMG_7321.JPGIMG_7319.JPG
Is there nutes in the soil

Broann

What kinda heater you got blowing on...the pot?? I assume?
It's just a small desk heater with a temp shut off and turn on. I'm growing in my basement and the light doesn't give off enough heat to keep the box between 22-24 during light.

I have the Fan blowing Directly on the plant but the heater just blows in the box it's self not on the plant

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
I had seen on another page White Vinegar worked as well for Lowering PH so I used that and it did drop it. The mix I used was 10 cups of water 3ml of White Vinegar that lowered it from 7.8 to about 6.4 ish i was using Test strips not a number reader.
White vinegar works fine.
If you are worried about chlorine and chloramine you can use a small amount of vitamin C to treat your water.

Commando45

It's just a small desk heater with a temp shut off and turn on. I'm growing in my basement and the light doesn't give off enough heat to keep the box between 22-24 during light.

I have the Fan blowing Directly on the plant but the heater just blows in the box it's self not on the plant
A convection heater?,, your best going with a tubular one with a temp control, only 20 odd dollars, likein the bottom left
20190828_121827.jpg
20190828_121827.jpg
off my pic...sorry i dint know how that came up twice

AdaminCO

You sure about that? Lemon is an acid and baking soda is alkaline.
potassium bicarbonate works better and doesn't contain salt. Apple cider vinegar works well for a pH down product.
Lol! Good catch. I think I’m backwards. I haven’t pH’d in awhile.
Lemon juice=down, BS=up

AdaminCO

I had seen on another page White Vinegar worked as well for Lowering PH so I used that and it did drop it. The mix I used was 10 cups of water 3ml of White Vinegar that lowered it from 7.8 to about 6.4 ish i was using Test strips not a number reader.
Get you a $15 digital one. You’ll need it feeding synthetic nutes.

Top Bottom