Need a little help please

Hey guys

My first time trying to grow and I'm looking for a little help.

So I got a Clone of Platinum green crack and just kind of ran with it when it came to set up and growing.
My first time growing I went cheep really cheep. So here my set up.

A Carboard moving box lined with reflective silver lining. A fan blowing fresh air in the box and a LED full spectrum light from Canadian tire just one of them single bulb grow lights. Flower is planted in MG organic soil and I'm doing 18/6 for light.

Plant was growing fine for the first week it grew 3 inches from when I had gotten it and it looked great. Then the leaves started to turn brown. Talked to a few people they said check the Ph of the water I was using and the run off. The tap water I was using was sitting at about 7 and the run off was over 8. Added some white vinegar to the water and lowered the PH down, Run off is not sitting at about 6-6.5. I also Toped it and flushed it with the new water.

I'm not adding any Nuts to the water it's just tap water right now I do have MQ nuts to add later on but I want to fix this problem first.
Gonna add a couple of pictures and see if you guys can give me any advice and point me in the right direction to get my lady back on track.

IMG_7320.JPG
IMG_7323.JPGIMG_7322.JPGIMG_7321.JPGIMG_7319.JPG
Use fox farm soil

Back
Top Bottom