Need a little help

BigDaddy35

Hello fellow growers. I have a problem here. I am growing in a DWC with 3 plants total. I am using canna aqua vega for my nutes and I have them running at about 50%. I last changed out the nutes and water 2 days ago. I moved them up slowly so i dont think its nute burn, but, I could be wrong. Also, none of the other plants look like this 1. My ph has been stable, my temps stay around 81, and my light(250 MH) is 1 foot above the plants. Kinda started out looking like N def, but this morning it has turned to this. Any ideas, and if so, how would i fix this 1 plant and not damage the others? Thanks in advance.

2010-08-03_16_52_01.jpg

That may be what happens. I was in the process of setting up another tub, so i think i am gonna put it in there with just ph'ed water and see what happens , then if it doesnt change i will try giving it more nutes and if that doesnt work then we will be having a lil funeral. Thanks for the feedback.

I had just recently started with the cal mag, but only using at about 25 percent of recommended dosage. I will bump it up and see if it helps. Is it safe to add a diluted portion directly to my rez cause im not having a change til saturday or sunday? Also, thanks for the different ideas OH, JJ, CJ, and Xbox. Will post some results in a couple of days.

Sure I add every day when I top off water,add a few nutes to keep the numbers up sometimes I'll draw a gallon out add ice and pour it back ...

My plants were like that before I flushed them and let them drain over night. Then I made a mix of 1 drop of superthrive, 1/8 ts of miracle grow, 1/8 ts of grow big in a gallon of water. With this I misted the leaves twice a day for three days. Then on the 4th day I used the whole gallon for 9 different plants. My plants are doing great.

If it is an iron deficiency, then it's probably because of an over abundance of phosphorus, copper, manganese, or zinc. If you try to correct the iron deficiency by adding a compound that has more of the offending element in it, it might not correct the problem even if it is an iron deficiency.

I'd go ahead with the cal mag since it's advice from a reliable source, but I'd be prepared for a quick flushing if it don't start clearing up in a day or two.

Keep in mind that my current grow is a soil grow...

Concepts in Plant Nutrition

Good thought Magnifico. Im watching them very close right now so i will see a change for the worse. Already have the other tub set up with phed water just in case. I read a post from PitViper and realized that my ppm's may be too low, so maybe the extra boost of food will help also. We shall see.......

Back
Top Bottom