Need a Pro to answer Liquid Lady Bug and Neem oil use

Each bottle should have a reccomended time, but I would say 7 days between sprays. I also personally spray the plants with plain water about an hour after the applications and give a good shaking to the stalks. I would also look at trying SNS 217(it helps kill the eggs too) I use it with Liquid Lady Bug and a homemade Martha Stewart recipe to repel them and other bugs!

I would also suggest alternating every 2-3 sprays( I do 2 sprays of one then 2 of the other then one of my Pepper spray, and continue as needed.)

Each bottle should have a reccomended time, but I would say 7 days between sprays. I also personally spray the plants with plain water about an hour after the applications and give a good shaking to the stalks. I would also look at trying SNS 217(it helps kill the eggs too) I use it with Liquid Lady Bug and a homemade Martha Stewart recipe to repel them and other bugs!

I would also suggest alternating every 2-3 sprays( I do 2 sprays of one then 2 of the other then one of my Pepper spray, and continue as needed.)

Thanks for responding, I talked with a Liquid Ladybug rep, he said don't use neem because it "smothers the plant making breathing difficult and slows growth.(? so my 9' tall 1 lb producing Super Lemon Haze was growing slow?)" and that they have a powdery mildew annihilator that will work alongside their LLB. Will pick up some next month, because last year was a never ending battle with powdery mold.. was considering making a diluted Hydrogen Peroxide mix to spray on the leaves and branches affected by the mold ,and see how well that works along side LLBs powdery mold killer and the Neem oil..:peace::love:

Back
Top Bottom