NEED A PROFESSIONAL OPINION (plug n grow)

thanks for your answer but I have another question: can I do ALL the steps of the growing in this *thing*.. from the very beginning to the very end?

Looks like a great lil system for personal use. Probally get 2 to 4 ounces every 2 months.
Its duel chambered, One side for a mother and clones and the other for flowering. Looks to be a real easy system to use. Just add seeds, water and nutes and then grow.

I would suggest that you get a few grows under your belt before you go blow a bunch of money on this, just my personal opinion.

alright thanks for your answers guys but finally i watched ULTIMATE GROW by jorge cervantes and i built my own growbox but i did 3x3x5ft high instead of 8x8.. I put a fan and a carbon filter for the smell and i have a 400w metal halide (got it for real cheep). I just want to know if metal halide will affect my growing if im a beginner or if it will be too hot for my 3x3 room (plastic walls like in the movie) ???
p.s. I know 3x3 is small im puttin only 3 clones im just experiencing im beginner you know.. sorry if i made mistakes im french

thanks for your help boss g but whats supercropping? and you are telling me that with my clones i could go straight to 12/12 ?

My sativa mix female was getting a bit too tall for my likeing before I put her to flower. So I supercropped a few times before switching and she gew real long wide stms with flowers on them. They almost reached the top of the plant. So what I lose in height I make up in width.

alright thanks for your help. I took pictures of my little installation any comments or tips would be appreciated how do i post pictures or little videos ?

thanks man my pictures are being approuved as soon as they are ill send them here if yall guys can tell me what you think of it, things to change or things to do on it i would appreciate how much time before the pictures are approved ?

alright there it goes, this is my box thanks to everyone that post on this thread any comment or suggestion would be appreciated
PB130171.JPG

this is the 4'' fan view from inside
PB130175.JPG

this is the box view from outside, the top aint finished yet im waiting for my plants before
there its my ''pannel'' got the timer, thermomerter...
PB130173.JPG

on the pannel image you can see the ballast of the 400w MH light, kinda old but got it for real cheep (40$), the box is 3x3x5' somebody can give me advices ? is the light gonna burn the mylar if i have no reflector? is everything ok? anything will help ill get back with more pictures when i get my clones..

Back
Top Bottom