Need advice ASAP

RetiredToker

I used to be a regular daily smoker, but I quit cold turkey about 6 months ago. I slipped up about a month ago and took 2-3 hits off a joint. It wasn't very potent weed, but I did get a buzz off it. Now I have to take a court ordered hair follicle test in 2 days that could change my life forever! I did a home urine test just a few days after my "slip up" and it came back negative so I obviously didn't get very much THC in my system. Do you think I will pass the hair follicle test? The test only cost $100 so I can only assume its not a very "good" test... by that I mean that you would think the threshold for failing would be higher. I really need some feedback in a hurry. I'm losing my mind here. :(

You're probably okay. Just to be safe, wash your hair with an astringent. Don't know how old you are, but hair dye, natural color helps out a ton.

:Namaste:

I'm not sure how strong the weed was you smoked, but taking a piss test won't tell you anything. They can check up to 90 days back with follicle test, and there are no foolproof ways to beat it like a urine test

isnt it too late to try the macujo method? i only have 2 days! my only hope is that i didn't get enough thc in my system for it to bind to the hair follicle. thats why i was hoping that the negative urine test so soon after smoking would be a good sign.

Like I said, if you really only took a couple of small tokes and your urine came back clean, you're probably going to be fine. Don't eat any fatty foods at all, beef up on B vitamins, drink Gatorade. Wash your hair with some good old vinegar twice daily and go get some natural looking hair dye.

You'll be okay.

I thought that method could be done up to a day before. When it comes to court ordered anything, I wouldn't leave it to chance. Don't wanna be sitting there saying what if...

I thought that method could be done up to a day before. When it comes to court ordered anything, I wouldn't leave it to chance. Don't wanna be sitting there saying what if...

:thanks:

so i just tried to macujo method tonight. hopefully i'll have time to do it one more time tomorrow before the test on wednesday. like i said, i've only smoked a small amount one time in the past 6 months, so hopefully i will pass.... show of hands.... who thinks i'll pass? :)

I will... The test center said I will have the results in 7-10 days from Wednesday. Another thing I think I may have going for me is that the test only costs $100. That seems really cheap compared to other tests I've read about... and from what I've gathered on the internet, the more expensive the test, the more accurate it is... or at least the passing thresholds are lower. Does that make sense?

working on round 2 of the macujo method tonight before my test. wish me luck.... i'm probably stressing myself out and damaging my hair for nothing, but better safe than sorry, right? i sure hope so... this test means a lot to my future.

You should be ok. The amount that you smoked should be below the thc cutoff levels. You could go ahead and do some hair cleaning to help some. Quite a few products out there that will cleanse the hair.

You will be fine. The amount you smoked is far below the cutoff levels, and the month of time in between has dispersed the THC in the follicle to the point that it will be undetectable. Relax, man. :)

Source: Former lab worker turned pothead :bong:

Back
Top Bottom