Need Advice: Can pot improve your sex life?

Southern Haze

My wife and I have been married for 12 years. Our sex life leaves a little to be desired. She is very vanilla. I'm DEFINITELY not. She has really just started smoking, enjoys it and wants to smoke more. We have better sex when she is high.

My question is: Is it possible that regular smoking might work as an aphrodisiac and get her to open up and do more things and just be more enthusiastic and interested in sex?

Does anyone (especially women) have any advice or similar situation/experience like this? I need some help/hope.

i think cannabis can be used as a aphrodisiac for sure. from personal and consensual use. im male. lol. sorry im also stoned.

I am a woman and have never had a "vanilla" sex life, but I doubt that my being a smoker has anything to do with it, choice does.

But in defense of marijauna, it couldn't hurt!

:peace:

toking turns me and my boy on because it makes us more say...tingly from the body buzz......

we dont always do it stoned...but it does add a little something sometimes. ;-P

You know... I find this question very refreshing! It's rare I see a man willing to go the extra mile to please his woman. Smoking is a real aphrodisiac for us. FloridaBud and I are snuggly and close and touching and the most loving! I wouldn't say we all of a sudden try new things, but that's probably because we were open in the very beginning anyways! I betcha you're doin exactly the right thing. Take it slow. Get er ripped and ask in a nice way if she'd maybe wanna do somethin different tonight. ;-)

Without MJ I have never been able to have more than one orgasm a day, though I never have a problem getting multiple erections. With MJ I can orgasm multiple times a day...limited only by my endurance(go prostate!). Though on the downside I have more trouble delaying my climax while high.
So I guess smoking after sex would have the best effect on my sex life and smoking before might make me less popular with the ladies.

:smokin:

-Umpsy

Them maybe it is time to find a new partner.

I am a true believer in being faithful, but we have needs and if yours are not being fulfilled....

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom