Need advice: First time grower

Should be good for 1 auto.
Thanks. I think I dont have many options. It started to stretch and I think itll become too big.
Screenshot_20191109-085150_Gallery.jpg

I also have another question, looking at this pic do you know about how many weeks left? @stoneotter
20191109_082012.jpg
20191109_081930.jpg
Yes, a lot by the looks. I don't see any pistol die off where they turn orange or brown. Since they're auto's it's hard to say but the buds will get fatter and pistols will stop coming in strong or stop. I look at trichomes with a small scope for color. I like them milky usually. The scopes are around 15.00 I think. People use loops too 60x? I think.

Yes, a lot by the looks. I don't see any pistol die off where they turn orange or brown. Since they're auto's it's hard to say but the buds will get fatter and pistols will stop coming in strong or stop. I look at trichomes with a small scope for color. I like them milky usually. The scopes are around 15.00 I think. People use loops too 60x? I think.
Yes I just thought autos were faster since lifecycle of autos says about 11 weeks from start to finish and Im about 9 and a half weeks in. Doesnt seems to show on pics but pistils are changing colors. Checked with 60x, not sure but trichomes still looks mostly clear. Made up my mind and bought another 1000w led for 80 bucks on amazon, that im gonna put outside the tent. Had switch to 12 12 yesterday but I dont think itll do any harms to switch back to 18/6 after only one day of 12 12 am I right?

Yes I just thought autos were faster since lifecycle of autos says about 11 weeks from start to finish and Im about 9 and a half weeks in. Doesnt seems to show on pics but pistils are changing colors. Checked with 60x, not sure but trichomes still looks mostly clear. Made up my mind and bought another 1000w led for 80 bucks on amazon, that im gonna put outside the tent. Had switch to 12 12 yesterday but I dont think itll do any harms to switch back to 18/6 after only one day of 12 12 am I right?
I grew an auto out of the tent once and it came out really good. It loved being the only child.

The flush is looked at differently these days. Not for the taste properties we thought it was helping with, but to leach any salt build up over the grow and give them a fresh, more productive finish. I can't tell if your 's is ready, you kind of have to know the plant. I don't think it's crucial to do it, but may improve growing. Maybe Teddy can shed more light. Actually @InTheShed has an article I can't find that explains it.

Does it looks ready to you now? Looks to me like 90% of trichomes are milky. Yellowing of the leaves started also. Since its sativa I heard its often better to harvest sooner than indica like before amber thricomes
20191121_093039.jpg
20191121_093011.jpg
is that right?

Good morning Paul, she looks very different today! By your trichome description and desired sativa ripeness I'd say you grew a beautiful plant ready to chop, dry, and cure. If it were me I'd wash after the chop with Doc Buds bud washing method. Good job getting her home! Enjoy! What's next?

Good morning Paul, she looks very different today! By your trichome description and desired sativa ripeness I'd say you grew a beautiful plant ready to chop, dry, and cure. If it were me I'd wash after the chop with Doc Buds bud washing method. Good job getting her home! Enjoy! What's next?
Morning to you! Great! I might harvest it this weekend then! Interesting you always wash your buds with this method? Aside from cleaning it from grease and dust does it improve the taste?? So just to be sure I fed it last time with an nutrients ph perfect only. So no flush needed?

Morning to you! Great! I might harvest it this weekend then! Interesting you always wash your buds with this method? Aside from cleaning it from grease and dust does it improve the taste?? So just to be sure I fed it last time with an nutrients ph perfect only. So no flush needed?
"People say" the wash makes the taste much better and part of the reason is a better dry and cure. It's hard for me to say I can notice on an indoor grow with no mold and no bugs. I do wash and really wouldn't skip it especially outdoor. I don't think it makes anybody a bad person if they don't! Try it when you can, personally I think it's worth it.
On to the flush. There's some fairly recent knowledge saying that flushing before the final two week bud bulk up washes any salt buildup in the soil out and gives the bulk up a supercharge. It's been proven that nute residue in the bud isn't changed by a flush. Enjoy

"People say" the wash makes the taste much better and part of the reason is a better dry and cure. It's hard for me to say I can notice on an indoor grow with no mold and no bugs. I do wash and really wouldn't skip it especially outdoor. I don't think it makes anybody a bad person if they don't! Try it when you can, personally I think it's worth it.
On to the flush. There's some fairly recent knowledge saying that flushing before the final two week bud bulk up washes any salt buildup in the soil out and gives the bulk up a supercharge. It's been proven that nute residue in the bud isn't changed by a flush. Enjoy
Thanks for all the informations !

Back
Top Bottom