Need Advice For A Large Grow Box In My Room

MegaBuds

I want to grow at least 6-8 plants that yield a lot of buds. & I want to set up a grow area in my room, the dimensions I have available for building are 5 feet upwards, 35'' outwards and 4' left to right. I need a setup that is affordable to set up; lights, reflective sheets?, venting, etc... as well as a low electricity bill, the bill is what I'm worried about more. I was thinking about laying down some drywall or something, gluing foil or painting it all white (I need tips on what would be better) and I have absolutely no idea what lights I should use for the grow room. I need a link or a brief summary on what lights would be best (keep in mind the electricity bill) for the operation. I also need help on what temp. the room should be, and how I would cool it down during the day. (I was thinking about planting a fan in the wall and having some sort of tube leading outside to keep some sort of ventilation going.) I'm all ears with any tips, links, or tutorials that you think might help me. I plan on posting a thread with pictures on my set up in the future, and keeping it updated with pictures of my plants. Thanks :thumb: I haven't grown indoors yet, I've always grown outside and it's something new I wanted to try out.

Re: Need Advice For A Large Grow Box In My Room.

I've been reading several topics, I have a picture in my mind of what I want... But I have a feeling somethings going to fuck up haha. I just need to figure out what methods via lighting would be the cheapest route to walk down. I don't want an incredibly high electricity bill every month, and come to find out my yield is lower than expected. My thoughts at 2am. lol

Back
Top Bottom