Need advice for buying a bong

giezzi92

Hello, im looking to buy a bong. Is there a difference between a small and big bong?
Im currently using s very small water pipe but it hits very harsh. What is the best bong for smoothness? Is there anything i should lookout for expect for the material and how big the bong is?

Also how much weed do you pack in a bong? I like taking small hits, 0.2 or 0.3 grams because i have really strong weed

Hello, im looking to buy a bong. Is there a difference between a small and big bong?
Im currently using s very small water pipe but it hits very harsh. What is the best bong for smoothness? Is there anything i should lookout for expect for the material and how big the bong is?

Also how much weed do you pack in a bong? I like taking small hits, 0.2 or 0.3 grams because i have really strong weed
:rofl::rofl: Me too, all I have to do is smell mine and I'm high all day :rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, everyone's different, so it's up to you to decide what's best for you :thumb:

:rofl::rofl: Me too, all I have to do is smell mine and I'm high all day :rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, everyone's different, so it's up to you to decide what's best for you :thumb:
yeah well i didn't wanna have to buy 2-3 bongs to find out which one i prefer haha. i just care for smoothness

yeah well i didn't wanna have to buy 2-3 bongs to find out which one i prefer haha. i just care for smoothness
Well, maybe a double chamber, for a double bubble filter :bongrip:

In my experience, the smoothness comes from a good cure, the longer it takes to dry, the smoother it is. I usually do 30 to 40 day minimum cure before smoking...it makes a difference :passitleft:

I love my bong , in my experience the larger and more filtration ( tree perc / honey comb) the smoother it is just don't try and be a hoot hero , my bong stays clean but I only smoke hash out of it
20201023_201036.jpg

Is there a difference between a small and big bong?

Just the obvious - bigger bong generally: holds more liquid, forces the user to inhale more of that nasty "no cannabis smoke in it" air before actually getting to the hit, and costs more. It also is a lot harder to hide a 5' tall bong in your pocket.

Im currently using s very small water pipe but it hits very harsh. What is the best bong for smoothness?

Whichever one you decide to put HOT water in.

Is there anything i should lookout for expect for the material and how big the bong is?

Borosilicate glass as thick as you can afford, glass-on-glass joint, "handle" (little "ear" protrusion, whatever you call it) on bowl piece so you can lift it out to clear the bong without too much worry of dropping it, simple/functional bong - as opposed to something that looks like it came out of an acid-trip nightmare - for ease of cleaning/using and general durability - like a beaker bong. A RooЯ bong, one of the ones made in Germany if possible. Something that has a large base and that isn't overly top-heavy so that it will take more than a light tap to accidentally knock it off a counter/shelf and break it. A second bong because, eventually, you'll end up giving it more than a light tap. One with a bowl that has a large enough chamber to hold a glass "screen" without you losing too much room.

That's like asking whether you should pull the brunette or the redhead.

Just the obvious - bigger bong generally: holds more liquid, forces the user to inhale more of that nasty "no cannabis smoke in it" air before actually getting to the hit, and costs more. It also is a lot harder to hide a 5' tall bong in your pocket.

Whichever one you decide to put HOT water in.

Borosilicate glass as thick as you can afford, glass-on-glass joint, "handle" (little "ear" protrusion, whatever you call it) on bowl piece so you can lift it out to clear the bong without too much worry of dropping it, simple/functional bong - as opposed to something that looks like it came out of an acid-trip nightmare - for ease of cleaning/using and general durability - like a beaker bong. A RooЯ bong, one of the ones made in Germany if possible. Something that has a large base and that isn't overly top-heavy so that it will take more than a light tap to accidentally knock it off a counter/shelf and break it. A second bong because, eventually, you'll end up giving it more than a light tap. One with a bowl that has a large enough chamber to hold a glass "screen" without you losing too much room.

That's like asking whether you should pull the brunette or the redhead.
i tried hot water! don't like it at all... thanks for the tips.

Bongs, well yes wide base. They also make silicone bongs so they don’t brake when knocked over. Some can be taken apart for ease of cleaning. And then get a nectar collector. To go into the bong as a pre filter. Just make sure the the nectar collector and bowl pieces are the same size. A mistake I once made lol
Purchasing an Incompatible bong accessory for mine.
Get a bowl for bud and another bowl dabs.
some screens
Maybe even purchase a comparable enail to go along with the bong for concentrates. If you want to ditch the torch.
I like bongs that are easy to clean. As We all know. Bong water can stink after a good day of smoking alone:goodluck:
I need a new bong also lol

Back
Top Bottom