Need advice - How much do I give

juliecasea

Hi,I'm stumped I do not know how much I'm supposed to give a supposed partner in an outdoor grow.my friend and I agreed to do a 20 plant grow this summer, it was to be split equal work,cost,harvest trimming all that goes into an outdoor grow.from day one, we go to get supplies. Lots of dirt,the land was not that great so we had to dig down and fill with good soil.so dirt,food,shovels, all we needed I paid for.she said oh I thought I was getting extra money but didn't can you pay and take off the profit before anything you take any money you spend.so it's all been up to me,even gas money to the site. Hmm the site,we have to walk though her mom's yard to get to the spot so it's not on her property. I ended up driving there to the spot 3times a week to water,which came from my tap at home,I pay my water.watered by myself.almost all summer.5times total she went and got lake water and left the water in the moms driveway for me to water when I got there.I had to put 10 in gas to go every time also.anyways,long story ,so come harvest week she says I'll be here FridAy for sure to take them down,she didn't show up went to work supposedly for a week.j had to get my boyfriend who wanted nothing to do with it,help me take them down bring in his car to my house ,we had a small Toyota ffs.she had the truck we planned on using the whole time.me and him had to do 12 times there and back.all to our house. We hung it all wich took my whole dam basement.she was supposed to take half and hang at least.so,nowmy boyfriend and me had harvested 2 freaking days in the rain.it's all in my basement and upstaires.she comes back after the weekend says nothing but she got drunk worked a lot and is so tired.nothing about the harvest.Monday 5days after harvest she texts she's gojng away again for a week.it's been 13 days today, she comes to the door can i buy a q of smoke.,says I can come back friday help trim and I'm going back to work for a week again and what are you giving me is it half or what.whaaaaa its gonna be 15days since harvest on friday,my boyfriend and me have been trimming since the day of harvest LITTERALLY still trying to get it done,there is sooo much there.she has no clue this idiot, I'm pissed me and him have been fighting about this the whole time,were stress to the max,she did nothing as far as I'm concerned.we took all the risk,we would have both been gone with no one to take care of our home if we were caught.plus it was hard still is hard.my boyfriend says she should get nothing but an oz that's it,what should if anything should I gjve.I actually paid her and her boyfriend also in the summer to go in her truck and buy skids of wood so we could build a shed type thing to dry in,her man does that and said ya.so she did not a thing. I had to use her mom driveway when I watered and walk through her yard to get to the site,so maybe give her some for using the driveway. Lolsorry for the long thread I really hate to not be fair so needed some unbiased opinions. my money,in my house paid all gas and money for a shed that never happened started the 20 plants under lights they were here 3 week and took them all there to the site in June also.,i just did Nd paid everything mwich money wise, i spent 2grand almost in supplies and gas.not including hydro and water bill here . So this is as best as I can explain,I think 1 to 3 ounce is fair enougn,no matter how much is there. Oh...plus I gave her 20 year old son who lived at the moms,a full plant for helping out. wich was washing out the water buckets from the lake water she left in drivewY,and the son helped me carry some buckets of water to the plants.I had 20 spread out in different spots. Thanks so very much to all who take the time to read this and give an opinion. :thumb::thanks:

The best book ever written should apply... The Little Red Hen.
Maybe just pick up a copy and present it to her as her " cut " or "share". ( "Not I", said the pig.) has remained with me for forty five years. Ymmv!
Best wishes for your favored outcome...

Back
Top Bottom