Need advice - Last 3-4 weeks

Duesouth

Really need the right advice here. I'd say I'm about 3-4 weeks away (could be wrong). Last year in my blooming stage, I made the mistake of using this farmers phosphorus fertilizer, I think all it did was burn my plant and decrease my yield. This year, tried something new.... I've been watering (not over watering) them daily with steeped worm casting tea. My plants look really healthy. You can see in my picture they are definately on their way to blooming. I've been asking for awhile about adding phosphorus. From what I've been hearing, if it ain't broke why try and fix? Also heard I should add a small phosphorus amount to boost growth.... This is my conflict. I got this new liquid 5-22-5 non corrosive fertilizer from a fertilizer factory..... I've been told to cut down on my watering, to let the plants dry up more at this stage.... I understand and I will.... In fact the last 2 weeks I'll just use straight tap water every 2-3 days. Keep in mind, I'm growing in a small poly greenhouse. Should I go ahead and give it some of this fertilizer?
image619.png

Re: Need advice - last 3-4 weeks.....

The risk is I could potentially increase my yield. I've been told adding phosphorus in the blooming stages can increase the yield.... I just don't want to hurt my plants, at the same time I'm looking to fully maximize my grow. I can only grow once a year... March to end of August. Am I just too greedy here, should I just leave them alone then? You think their about 3 weeks shy of harvests?

Re: Need advice - last 3-4 weeks.....

The risk is I could potentially increase my yield. I've been told adding phosphorus in the blooming stages can increase the yield.... I just don't want to hurt my plants, at the same time I'm looking to fully maximize my grow. I can only grow once a year... March to end of August. Am I just too greedy here, should I just leave them alone then? You think their about 3 weeks shy of harvests?

If you use it, I wouldn't add it on top of a normal feeding. I would replace normal with the 5-22-5.

You know you're gonna, so just do it! :goodluck:

Looks good, your doing fine plants are not showing any need that I see currently.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom