I'm currently 3 1/2 weeks into flower on my first coco grow. Things are looking beautiful, but as of yesterday, we've noticed a musty/moldy smell in the main flower room. This is VERY worrying. I do not see any signs of mold on the plants, and they're flourishing, but there is definitely a funky smell going on. It reminds me of the mildew smell if you leave your wet clothes in the washer too long.
The plants and the room are otherwise pest free, aside from a few gnats, which are known to love coco. The floor is clean and uncluttered. We bleached the whole room and table before kicking off this session.
The only thing different from our other runs is the coco medium, and we purchased a MyCO2 bag, that is comprised of blue oyster mushrooms that supposedly produce CO2 for up to 6 months. This bag is my leading suspicion.
Any advice would be much appreciated! The girls are really taking off, and I'm terrified of having a mold issue starting. Thanks!