Need advice on CO2 set up

Shawnyboy

Hey guys. Need some recommendations on a complete co2 setup for a 10x10 grow tent. Don't have any experience running co2 so any input would be appreciated
Thanks!

Are you venting the tent? You'll not want to waste money by sucking it out of your vents. It's sort of inevitable but some people care about that. I would look into a tank, regulator and a way to check how much is in the air. There is so much to explain with a seemingly simple goal. I've heard that adding it can boost yield 25%. Do some research, you won't be sorry. I just make my own with yeast, water and sugar. Aquarium hoses to the fan and spray them with co2. You'll want to make sure to have theco2 rain DOWN on the plants as it is heavier than the air. It will settle on your soil after hitting your plants. Tilling your pots with a fork now and then also releases co2 into the air. If I am not mistaking, farming is the 2nd largest cause of co2 emissions because they turn over so much dirt. It's a good thing in the tent though and it needs done from time to time. Some growers turn the co2 on at night, but I can't help but wonder if that is a waste. I do believe the stomas close at night, and that is where co2 is absorbed in plants. I hope this help a little. Search the threads for co2 and someone will have a better idea. I don't think any of the journals I am reading currently are using it. Deville might be...

Back
Top Bottom