Need Advice On Deficiency & Nute Burn

delgech

Hi, This is my second try. I believe one of my babies shows deficiency and nute burn at the same time. The other one does just fine. They had the same amount of nutrients and light since day 1. The one on the right 3 times bigger. I don't know the strains, so if anyone can identify the strains, I' ll be grateful. I'd love to keep growing bigger one, very bushy and too many flowers :Namaste: Small one started to flower under 18/6 light when she was 3 week old and now 5th week of flowering. So maybe it can be an autoflower?

Small ones has a problem, but I don't know what to do. Using Advanced nutes GMB. (2.25ml/lt.) Big Bud, B52.
It shows a sign of deficiency and tips of the leaves look burned. Any ideas about What should I do next?

Deficiency and burns

re: Need Advice On Deficiency & Nute Burn

Hi Delgech!

Realize you aren't totally new, but welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of folks that gathers here.

Congrats on your girls, but yes the smaller one does look a little rough. No help on the strains, but I suspect your right that she's an auto flower. I've never grown any, but I think I've read in some journals that auto's have slightly different nutrient needs than photoperiods. Even if that memory isn't correct, she appears to have gotten too much of something. Nitrogen is first suspicion.

You don't mention what kind of soil your growing in. Is it an enriched soil? Have nutrients built in? You may want to condider stopping any added nutes for a bit and continue to watch. Might even need to flush the holy fire out of her if she doesn't perk up.

I know others will pop in with more insights. Be well and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom