Need advice on doing my first outdoor grow.

WillieT0813

My indoor grow that may have been comprised has been resolved. It was as I thought. However my gut tells me to not do an indoor grow here at this time. All the months of research I have done has been on indoor growing.
I have a friend that has his own place back in the woods and I will be growing there outside. I need advice on doing this the right way. The Ozarks are known to be very rocky, do i need to dig big holes and fill with a good grow medium? If left in pots they will still need to be dug in so the pots won't be noticed if a chopper flies over. Need advice on nutes, do I still need to use cal mag? Any advice is appreciated.

My indoor grow that may have been comprised has been resolved. It was as I thought. However my gut tells me to not do an indoor grow here at this time. All the months of research I have done has been on indoor growing.
I have a friend that has his own place back in the woods and I will be growing there outside. I need advice on doing this the right way. The Ozarks are known to be very rocky, do i need to dig big holes and fill with a good grow medium? If left in pots they will still need to be dug in so the pots won't be noticed if a chopper flies over. Need advice on nutes, do I still need to use cal mag? Any advice is appreciated.
Dig some monster holes brother. Put ya a mix of cow shit or chicken shit peat moss and soil. Grab some miracle grow for veg and watch her explode. Yea u heard me miracle grow or vigoro . It works I'm using it to veg now . Used it outside for years. Stop when u see preflower in the fall. Then use whatever bud booster u want . But the main thing is water everyday!! U can not over water outside in a hole u dug. Make the holes big if u want huge plants.
87bd4113657945e12f7fc35941bf2d57.jpg

Yes that's it . Not a lot just every month during the whole grow

Yeah just get neem oil for pest or spinosas I think it's called ?

Make sure you chose the area that gets the most sun outside plan ahead . Get a dyi cover for when it rains . Environment you can't control .. at least in my area of the woods ya know

Yes that's it . Not a lot just every month during the whole grow
Ok got it. My WW beans will be here soon. I will start next week putting my grow mix together and getting ready to get them sprouted and ready to go in the ground by mid to the end of April. I only got 5 WW beans so I will germ them and get them started here under florescent lights. When it's time will take them to thier outside home.

Make sure you chose the area that gets the most sun outside plan ahead . Get a dyi cover for when it rains . Environment you can't control .. at least in my area of the woods ya know
I live in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas and this area is actually sub tropical, summer time is hot, sunny and humid.they will have almost a full day of sun. Just a couple hours shade in the morning and maybe 3 hours or so of evening shade before sunset.
Neem oil is on my list.

No cover least not me. If it rains in the fall during flower the rain will make it oil up so much . Been there seen it . It rained here in Ohio last fall worst then it ever has in years and omg my buds was so covered I was amazed. I did however go out every day or so and check em and gave em a good shake to get water off the buds

If left in pots they will still need to be dug in so the pots won't be noticed if a chopper flies over. Need advice on nutes, do I still need to use cal mag? Any advice is appreciated.

It isn't going to make any difference if they're above ground or buried, except for the fact that if they're buried they have more potential to grow more roots which means BIGGER PLANTS, which of course would be more visable from above. I have done it both ways and prefer to bury them, as I have found the pots blown over from high winds. On outside plants I use Jack's fertilizers..... much easier on the wallet.

It isn't going to make any difference if they're above ground or buried, except for the fact that if they're buried they have more potential to grow more roots which means BIGGER PLANTS, which of course would be more visable from above. I have done it both ways and prefer to bury them, as I have found the pots blown over from high winds. On outside plants I use Jack's fertilizers..... much easier on the wallet.
Yep like I said big ass holes. Ohhh and collect as much hair as u can from your lady. Simple fact deer hate humans and their hair especially. Place hair in trees all around your grow . Wrapped around the sticks. Dig holes in advance put your medium in. Because the deer will come once and investigate!!! Eat your clones hair or not. After that they won't come back. Do not and I repeat do not put rock wool in the ground the deer smell it and love it for some reason. Heads up lol

Yea my research on WW grown outside can get up to around 6 feet or so. I have decided to dig big holes and put good soil in the holes a day or so before the transplant. Going to start them in Roots Organic soil in 4in peat pots. Will I still need to use nutes and cal mag using that kind of soil? I will use dolimite once a month.

Yep like I said big ass holes. Ohhh and collect as much hair as u can from your lady. Simple fact deer hate humans and their hair especially. Place hair in trees all around your grow . Wrapped around the sticks. Dig holes in advance put your medium in. Because the deer will come once and investigate!!! Eat your clones hair or not. After that they won't come back. Do not and I repeat do not put rock wool in the ground the deer smell it and love it for some reason. Heads up lol
Divorced brother no lady, yea lots of deer in this area but no worries, my bro has dogs that keep them ran off of his place. Before he got dogs, the deer would eat his plants, even his hot pepper plants too!

Divorced brother no lady, yea lots of deer in this area but no worries, my bro has dogs that keep them ran off of his place. Before he got dogs, the deer would eat his plants, even his hot pepper plants too!
Yea they relentless lil bastards they ate 50 clones of mine last year before I could even get them in the ground. Long story but yea

Back
Top Bottom