Need advice on doing my first outdoor grow.

Yea they relentless lil bastards they ate 50 clones of mine last year before I could even get them in the ground. Long story but yea
Damn that sucks man! He's not that far from me. I could walk through the woods, BUT,his dogs would not be expecting me coming in that way and I could get bit before they figured out it was me. They know what I drive and come meeting me.

Being an old tight wad, I dig a couple holes 2' diameter X 3' deep and fill them with my "used" FFOC except for 1. 5 cut ft bag of new soil. Then once a week or so I'll give them a 5 gallon bucket of Jack's or water, hardly ever need Cal-Mag, but some strains do require it.

Being an old tight wad, I dig a couple holes 2' diameter X 3' deep and fill them with my "used" FFOC except for 1. 5 cut ft bag of new soil. Then once a week or so I'll give them a 5 gallon bucket of Jack's or water, hardly ever need Cal-Mag, but some strains do require it.
Hey CB FFOC if that the one I'm thinking is basically like ROGF soil. This is the make up of ROGF.
Roots Organics Greenfields was designed with greater water holding capacity, less perlite and pumice, and specific ingredients like fish and crab meal, worm castings, bat guano and kelp meal. It's a super-premium potting mix that's perfect for large containers and heavy-feeding plants.

Available size: 1.5 cu ft Bag

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Packaged in a 10-gallon ready to use grow bag. Just cut or poke holes and plant directly in the bag.

Ingredients: Coarse peat, coco fiber, compost, perlite, pumice, worm castings, bat guano, fish meal, crab meal, fish bone meal, soybean meal, feather meal and kelp meal.

I will try it this year and if it works will go from there.

Just jumping in here, best deer deterent I've found is to urinate near your plants. It's a win win, drink beer check on your plants empty bladder

Just jumping in here, best deer deterent I've found is to urinate near your plants. It's a win win, drink beer check on your plants empty bladder
Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom