Need advice on maximizing yield for small flowering chamber

locdogg39

I'm a newbie and would really appreciate any input! I'm in the planning stages and my goal is maximum yields for the limited space. I have purchased the supercloset trinity 2.0 along with 10 shiva skunk fem and 6 kosher kush fem beans. I'm going to start out with shiva as i've read its a big yielder and easy for newbies.......Heres the specifics to get to my main question....

-dimensions of the flower chamber is 72"h x 36"w x 24"d
-medium will be the superponics system that can grow up to 16 plants operating in a reservoir that can hold up to 15 gallons of nutrient based water
-lighting for flower will be a DIMMABLE 300w/450w/600w FullSpectrum HPS SuperCool Lumatek Lighting System on Adjustable Yo-Yo's.

Given the limited space of the flowering chamber, what is the optimal number of plants to grow to get the largest total yield? Should I utilize each netpot and go with a jam packed closet of 16 plants (through cloning off the 10 seeds i start with) going for shear quantity or should i go with say 12 or 8 or 4 allowing more room and therefore larger plants? Any advice on determining the optimal number of ladies to maximize total chamber yield would be greatly appreciated from an experienced grower! If you could give info to support an answer that would be awesome, such as why 16 would be best or why 4 would be best etc....

I was going to give you some advice, but after that comment, I'll keep it to myself. Good luck, and you're probably going to get better results figuring it out yourself with that attitude.

Why did you start a whole new thread, asking the same question... we already were trying to help you... you gotta figure some of this out on your own...were not 1-800-weed help...Were here to offer assistance but not do the work for you... plenty of good info was written to you on your other posting, did you even read it or consider it???

Good luck to you...but I'm not going to type answers to someone who is wasting my time...

Wow, why are you being so defensive? @Icemud, the other tread was started because i thought maybe it was better suited under that specific cateogory. It was also started after this one, i was just checking them both to see which one would get answered. When i was being sarcastic about the help on this thread it was in reference to over 150 people veiwing this one not saying anything, no reason to be upset

since it's your first grow, your yield is going to suck, bottom line, so focus on the quality of the end product and learning how to respond to your plants, and the yield will come naturally. Once you've reached the limit of your setup, then look for ways to improve your area.

Back
Top Bottom