Need advice please

bipidibopidi

I have fan leaves that are turning color and spotting (see photos) and I believe it to be a calcium deficiency but got cal-mag and have been giving half doses and haven't noticed much of a change. Most of the fan leaves got so bad that we had to trim them off. Just trying to figure out what this is for sure so I can try and correct it, if it isn't already too late. :helpsmilie:

IMG_480321.JPG

IMG_480431.JPG

IMG_480661.JPG

IMG_48051.JPG

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance
GOAL: :yummy:

I have had this issue before and thought it was because of the nutes i was using. i will take a seat and see what some more experienced growers have to say!

Just some more information: using 2.5g buckets (planning to use larger pots in the future), fox farm soil and nutes and now using the cal-mag at half dose along with other nutes...the symptoms shown above only showed up on 4 of 8 plants, 3 of which got really bad and we can see the difference in the flowers (the flowers are a fair amount smaller even though they are the same strain and age) compared to the other 2 that didn't seem to be affected by this problem and look perfectly healthy. :bravo: If anyone would like to see the leaves on the other plants just let me know. And thanks again for taking the time to look at this. :thanks:

*Slightly embarrassed* I actually just ordered a ph tester after trying to diagnose the problem on my own and realizing that I really needed one. The water by itself is good as far as the ph goes (we had some aquarium test strips)...but I don't know how much the nutes change that. Still learning but do have some very beautiful plants that turned out nice so that's a plus :) Thank you for your reply.

Back
Top Bottom