Need advice please.

skitzle

hey everyone. So i just got my clones yesterday from a friend (blueberry/Northern lights ;)) and they were surprisingly already about a foot tall.

anyhow, my problem is that i am on a restricted amount of time, and have to have my crop harvested, cured, and bagged by the end of may. I realize that I'm going to get a much smaller yield than i potentially could, but i'm wondering if someone could tell me how long to veg for, when/how long to bud for, and how long to leave for harvesting, all while keeping in my that i have to have it all done by the end of may. any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

if the clones are abut a foot tall, they should have a decent root system (thems plants now), if that hasn't been damaged by planting too much you can probably go straight into bloom. IF the roots were pruned.. give em at least 2 weeks to begin re-establishing and then bloom.

If your using HID ease them into it so you don;t shock them ,,, you gotta harden them off.

plan on at least 8 weeks of 12/12. varies per strain and type of meds yer looking for.

fast dry's and fast cures make fer harsh smoke but it can be done.

end of may? can you take it with you to havest? better start flower now they both need about 50 days at the minumum (prob more) you could always harvest premature I guess

Back
Top Bottom