Need advice possible Drug test approaching

ak47bluntz

sooo, i stoped smoking last Saturday 1/5/2013 after a sudden realization that i wanted to change my life and weed was basically controlling my life. im 5'11 180 pounds but im kind of musclar but not necerally heavy set. I would smoke about a gram of wax about every week for the last 5 months almost every day. some days it would be 3 hits others would be entire blunts with my firends. 3 days after i stopped smoking i had an interview for the job of my life and nailed it sick status got the job on the spot and not your average job. im making double the minimum wage set for CA. ive been drinking cranberry juice, eating vegs, popping cranberry pills, b12, green tea extract pills, caffeine pills, 1-3 dimethylamylamine, and doing cardio as well as baking in the sauna at the gym. the caffeine pills and the 1-3 dimethylamylamine suppress my appetite but also speed up my metabolism as well as the green tea. i also have synthetic urine which i know would grantee me passing but i only got 2 heating pads and i have no idea what day this drug test would be on. i plan on buying the drug test kit tomorrow to test myself just in case. my question any1 else got any suggestions to flushing my system more quicker than my planned layout i set??? any advice would be greatly appreciated

In cases where people really need to pass the test I always recommend synthetic urine. Try practicing with it a little. I've been able to store it in my shorts for more than 3 hours and keep the temp around 98 without any heat pads. I just nuke the synthetic for 10 seconds and put it in my shorts.

In cases where people really need to pass the test I always recommend synthetic urine. Try practicing with it a little. I've been able to store it in my shorts for more than 3 hours and keep the temp around 98 without any heat pads. I just nuke the synthetic for 10 seconds and put it in my shorts.

yeah i have the synthetic urine which i know works but i only have two heating pads for it. i plan to take it to work tomorrow praying to god i get tested on my first day. but I was wondering how exactly do u keep it warm without the pads.the other time i got tested i had a string tied from my waste dangling by my nuts but it wouldnt keep it no where neat 98 degrees like u.. and this other i got drug tested for a job i had heating pads and that kept it stupid warm over a hundred degrees then i just stuck it in the toilet and lowered the temp.

Actually i figured out the problem why it wasnt 98 i didnt have it in my boxers! it was outside. i have it between my legs and its 98.

Hopefully i get drug tested tomorrow, im ready to rack up dough.

yeah i have the synthetic urine which i know works but i only have two heating pads for it. i plan to take it to work tomorrow praying to god i get tested on my first day. but I was wondering how exactly do u keep it warm without the pads.the other time i got tested i had a string tied from my waste dangling by my nuts but it wouldnt keep it no where neat 98 degrees like u.. and this other i got drug tested for a job i had heating pads and that kept it stupid warm over a hundred degrees then i just stuck it in the toilet and lowered the temp.

Actually i figured out the problem why it wasnt 98 i didnt have it in my boxers! it was outside. i have it between my legs and its 98.

Hopefully i get drug tested tomorrow, im ready to rack up dough.
Yep keep it next to your ball sack and it will stay in temp pretty good.
If when you go to pour it into the collection cup and the temp is a little low just rub your thumb against your clothes for a couple seconds then hold your thumb against the temp strip on the side of the collection cup for a couple seconds. When the strip says 98 step out of the toilet and hand it to the tech.

I agree that synthetic is your best bet. You can buy heat pads for $3 each if you want to go that route.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Yep keep it next to your ball sack and it will stay in temp pretty good.
If when you go to pour it into the collection cup and the temp is a little low just rub your thumb against your clothes for a couple seconds then hold your thumb against the temp strip on the side of the collection cup for a couple seconds. When the strip says 98 step out of the toilet and hand it to the tech.

man i just learned today from a co-worker that the company doesnt drug test so all the money spent on pills and urine went down the toilet. but that strip idea is freaking amazing im keeping that in mind sounds exactly the perfect fix.

man i just learned today from a co-worker that the company doesnt drug test so all the money spent on pills and urine went down the toilet. but that strip idea is freaking amazing im keeping that in mind sounds exactly the perfect fix.
Things may change so I would hang on to the synthetic. Most synthetic will last up to 2 years if you keep it out of sunlight and in a cool place like a closet. Glad to see some places aren't trying to say what someone can or can't do in their off work time. But it seems more and more companies are drug testing these days.

Back
Top Bottom