Need advice Urgently, leaves curling

larry1

Dear Members,

I am facing some problems in the flowering stage 12/12. My cannabiogen destroyer leaves are curling badly and some at the bottom have died. I've tried doing some research and the closest was too much nitrogen. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance. Ive attached some pictures as well

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

First guess N toxicity
Did you flush

Larry...
pretty much a noob as well, just joined and my firstpost.. for what its worth my first grow i very similar curl...had relied on an cheap ppm meter and way over fert. on bloom nutes.
my suggestion would be an immediate flush with FF`s *sledgehammer*or the moral equivalent thereof... :) Plain h2o if nothing else at hand.
...acquire a quality ec or ppm meter that can be calibrated.
All the best...

D.

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it? Cannabiogen Destroyer
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 100% Sativa
How Many Plants? 1 plant
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? In flowering stage
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? Been in flowering stage for 2 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor grow tent
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Miracle gro potting mix
If Soil... What Size Pot? 10 gallon pot
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 unit 200w Advanced Led diamond series
Is it Air Cooled? Air cooled 1 oscilating fan and 1 extractor fan
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? plus minus 84 degrees fahrenheit
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Had a High Ph reading when i did a test last night- in the Alkaline region- hence I did an immediate flush double the amount of my pot size
Any Pests? So far nothing obviously vissible but I do see some tiny clear balls. I tried squishing some and liquid came out
How Often are you Watering? Watering once everyday just before light turns on
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Miracle gro pour and feed (liquid), once every 2 weeks
Size or Square Footage of Room? 48"x48"x80"

First guess N toxicity
Did you flush
Just flushed around 5 hours ago

Just some extra info, I started germinating the seeds on July 31st. I put it into veg mode after 2 weeks. And vegged in for around 1.5 months as it seemed to grow very slowly and the plant was very short, stem wasn't at a mature size, no calyx showing etc..Then about 2 weeks ago put it into flowering mode as when the plant was around 10 inches

the Miracle grow is likely your problem if it is a time release fertilizer in it. You cannot control how much food your plant is getting. I have not read anything good about Miracle grow and cannabis. I am also under the impression that with miracle grow, the more you water the more nutes it releases. In that case if you try to flush, your just gonna feed it more.....

Soil or Hydro? Soil

PH of Medium or Reservoir? Had a High Ph reading when i did a test last night- in the Alkaline region- hence I did an immediate flush double the amount of my pot size

Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Miracle gro pour and feed (liquid), once every 2 weeks

Over watering and over fertilizing given that your using MiracleGro.

Check in with some of the soil guys for help.

Someone should be telling you to repot if it's not too late. DON'T use MiracleGro for potted plants since the run off has no where to go. Some outdoor growers have had success because the runoff goes into the earth.

It is correct that the more you water MG the more nutrients will be released.

WHO suggested MG and have you had experience with it in the past?

And watering every day is def not good. Let the soil dry out some...more on the moist side.

No more WATERING....

Soil or Hydro? Soil

Over watering and over fertilizing given that your using MiracleGro.

Check in with some of the soil guys for help.

Someone should be telling you to repot if it's not too late. DON'T use MiracleGro for potted plants since the run off has no where to go. Some outdoor growers have had success because the runoff goes into the earth.

It is correct that the more you water MG the more nutrients will be released.

WHO suggested MG and have you had experience with it in the past?

And watering every day is def not good. Let the soil dry out some...more on the moist side.

No more WATERING....

Hi Renegade69. I've just changed the soil. Hopefully it will still live on.

Any Pests? So far nothing obviously visible but I do see some tiny clear balls. I tried squishing some and liquid came out

Those are most likely spider mite eggs or some other kind of pest.

Back
Top Bottom